Major works/BoWs (1 Viewer)

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Just curious about major works, major assignments and BoWs for Year 12 '05. How many major work type prohects are people doing, and how far are you expected to have done by now/by the summer hols?

To start the ball rolling, I'm doing English Extension 2, History Extension and Visual Arts. EE2 proposal is due in December (first draft due first day back in term 1), VAPD for art is due before hols (supposed to start working on this hols), and I have no idea what's going on with our HX major project, which is probably not the best thing. :D

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
We don't actually officially start our artworks until first term next year. Though we have a practical assessment due in december for the planning of a major work (which should be on the one we're doing next year). I've already got my "concept" so to speak and should have the planning done by the first day of term one next year---like the actual artwork mapped out.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
i'm not doing any- art-

thornydevil- have you been into the new red rooster?

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
lol, what';s your friends name??? My sister bf and his friends work there, hhahahahahha

seeka_train

HSC
I've got Eng Ext 2 proposal due mid term 1 next year... and i dont know about the Interest project for Studies of Religion...

Does that IPT thing count as a major work? =\ its hardly anything!

astro

HSC
one major work: extension history...areas: american civil war, modern china, president de gaulle....still thinking and the proposal's due in week 10...

kirabolton

HSC
History Extension

What are people thinking of choosing for the History extension major work? it completley sucks, out focus is the Elizabethan times...

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
same. we gotta study elizabeth I =\

.. thinking of maybe using robin hood for my history ext. project
also got the visual arts BoW and ee2 to do but meh, i'll make it fun somehow :D

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
kirabolton said:
What are people thinking of choosing for the History extension major work? it completley sucks, out focus is the Elizabethan times...
We have a history extension class off 3 so the teacher said we can do our own thing! 1 girl is doing the Aztecs, the other is doing the crusades, and I'm doing Napoleon! Should be great!!!

Kulazzi

HSC
natstar said:
My brother is class of 05'. He has 4 majors...poor dude. Music 1, IPT, Industial Tech and DT
Our deputy won't let us do 3, it's too much, so if I had kept SDD I would have 3 MW to do (SDD, Society and Culture, Textiles and Design) but I dropped it and it's down to two, gives me more time to concentrate on the other two and get better marks.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
What's all this about the major work being related to the topic you study? We're doing Queen Elizabeth, but we're allowed to do anything, even though we've got nearly 50 students doing History Extension. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Old Kingdom Egypt...

I've got friend doing 4 majors, too: Drama, DT, History Extension and English Extension 2 (apparently there's 2 works for Drama, so does that make it 5?) The sad part is that we're the biggest bludgers in our grade, yet we have 7 (8?) major works between us. I'm surprised our teachers haven't keeled over from shock.

roadcone

HSC
yeah i have my sor ISP, so much fun tho we got like a bloody long time to do it really compared to wat ive heard of some of my other friends schools. oh and history extension as well

roadcone

HSC
just a thought, do u other ext history ppl have to like model ur project on like wat major study u are doing in class, or am i just reading wrong?

Raginsheep

HSC
It got my EE2 due sometime next fortnight. Ay...it'll be fun *cough*

Odourless

HSC
I'm doing History Extension and Design and Tech.

I'm doing a new school website for D&T but I havn't really started :(

History Ext. I'm still somewhat deciding what topic to choose although it will be medieval and probably be someone like Charlemagne or Richard the 3rd......We are doing Crusades for case study as well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)