malcolm naden: wild man of dubbo (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
is there even enough police in regional nsw to monitor the average aboriginal "family" with hundreds of cousins?
nope but i mean the guy doesnt even like his family (according to them) and he murdered 2 of them lol

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
You will never be as much of an alpha male as Malcolm Naden

feels bad, man

HSC
he's got hundreds of aborigine friends/relatives hiding him and giving him food and shelter.

not that impressive. Heaps of people out there actually living in the bush without their mates centrelink.
Mate's Centrelink, huh? I like how you immediately suggest that just because somebody is an Aboriginal (and yes, by "mate" you were referring to Indigenous Australian people because Aboriginal people cannot make friends with "whites" as they are all like you and believe that they are an inferior people..) that they must be on Centrelink. Why not say something like "without their mate's hard-earned money that he made working overtime in his low paid blue collar job because none of the law firms in town will hire him due to the colour of his skin", huh? That would be much more accurate.

boris

Banned
HSC
Mate's Centrelink, huh? I like how you immediately suggest that just because somebody is an Aboriginal (and yes, by "mate" you were referring to Indigenous Australian people because Aboriginal people cannot make friends with "whites" as they are all like you and believe that they are an inferior people..) that they must be on Centrelink. Why not say something like "without their mate's hard-earned money that he made working overtime in his low paid blue collar job because none of the law firms in town will hire him due to the colour of his skin", huh? That would be much more accurate.
its statistically more likely for aboriginals to be on centrelink than it is for them to be gainfully employed wat now

HSC
nah it doesnt matter to shane if somebody is clearly trolling or not to him he always replies to people as if theyre serious just for discussion

its fair enough tbh otherwise this place would be dead

herbs1

HSC
clearly i made it up

but now that i think about it, it may be true because of things like abstudy. Not just counting the dole

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
clearly i made it up

but now that i think about it, it may be true because of things like abstudy. Not just counting the dole
but then how many white aussies are net welfare recipients after tax refund baby bonus etc. too?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
malcom naden, hide and seek champion 2011-2012

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I like how paul sheeham wrote an article in the smh a few months back trying to make naden the next ned kelly

Wtf is with australians glorifying criminals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)