Man Seeks Woman Or Similar! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulpfree

HSC
Now that I have your attention ...

I am a HSC Society & Culture student, who is looking for someone of a different cultural background to my own to interview for an assessment on intercultural communication. In abiding to the terms of the assessment, I would prefer not to interview those of Caucasian/Anglo-Saxon heritage as it is not significantly different from my own Chinese-Australian background.

The interview will take approximately 1-2 hours maximum and questions will mainly pertain to your cultural background and perceptions. The interview will most likely be taped for future reference.

So, if you're willing to sit down for a few drinks and openly discuss your subculture with an enthusiastic listener, feel free to message me or just post here.

Veronica

PS: I hope I haven't come off as being culturally insensitive as that is the furthest from my intentions.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
pulpfree said:
Now that I have your attention ...

I am a HSC Society & Culture student, who is looking for someone of a different cultural background to my own to interview for an assessment on intercultural communication. In abiding to the terms of the assessment, I would prefer not to interview those of Caucasian/Anglo-Saxon heritage as it is not significantly different from my own Chinese-Australian background.

The interview will take approximately 1-2 hours maximum and questions will mainly pertain to your cultural background and perceptions. The interview will most likely be taped for future reference.

So, if you're willing to sit down for a few drinks and openly discuss your subculture with an enthusiastic listener, feel free to message me or just post here.

Veronica

PS: I hope I haven't come off as being culturally insensitive as that is the furthest from my intentions.
underage binge drinking!!!

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
Are you actually a man, Veronica?

Talk about gender issues.

Does Greek count btw

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Um, as far as eye-catching titles go, this isn't one of them.

Just thought I'd let you know. Ciao.

Oh! And normally when you want to meet somebody in real life, you tell them what city you live in. Just a heads up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)