Man sues Lynx after failing to get a girl (1 Viewer)

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
fail... wtf lol

they shouldnt settle out of court.. he doesnt have a case...

if he was a dumbass to believe that using lynx gets 200 women swarming around ya, he is sadly sadly mistaken
My sentiments exactly.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im sure both Lynx and Red Bull packaging states that it not give advertised benefits.

Also its probably being settled out of court so Lynx lawyers wont get reprimanded for pissing themselves laughing at the stupid person.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
What a smart guy!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Fake article is fake. ninemsn need to learn how to fact check.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
"I used it for seven years but no girl came to me," Mr Bedi said in his court petition.

lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hmm, it was on news.com.au and smh.com.au earlier today, but for some reason the links have been taken down from their site...

interesting...
They took it down because someone brought it to their attention that it was fake.

They used a parody news site as a source lol: Unable to attract even a single girl, frustrated man sues Axe | Faking News

Thats the original article they plagiarised.

I am surprised this incident wasnt on media watch...then again they wouldnt have had much time to prepare. We will see if it makes next weeks show.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
well from a few people I know who talk about this kind of stuff, they believe indians are the jews of the east.

Lentern

HSC
Can I sue Lynx and Brut for portraying men as sex driven meat headed chauvinists with the intellectual capacity to rival a stoned Koala.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Can I sue Lynx and Brut for portraying men as sex driven meat headed chauvinists with the intellectual capacity to rival a stoned Koala.
Lol stoned Koala.

Blinky Bill, smoke those leaves.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
harden the fuck up, its softcocks like you that are making pussy kids in society. wouldnt actually surprise me if that article was real, indians are pretty stupid.
I think Lentern was being a little sarcastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)