Many a question (Psych..Comm..Arts etc) (1 Viewer)

pandaaMONIA

HSC
The most important question i hold is:

- If i was to gain access to, say, B Science (Adv) / Arts - do i have to do a major/minor in science AND a major/minor in Arts? Or can I just do a major in science/ major/minor in arts? e.g:
B Science (Adv)(Psychology)/ Arts (Japanesemajor)(Musicminor)?

Second question is:
- If I did, say, Commerce/Science, is it possible to do a major in japanese, or is it only possible to minor in it - and if so, what's the real big difference?

third question:
- If I did a double degree in Psychology/Japanese, could i do honours in both of these, or can I only do one?

Last question:
- Would it be possible to do a year exchange on said program/s? and how likely would this be?

Thanks loads guys. Sorry for a really n00bish questions :).

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
For Questions 1-3, google the unsw handbook if you haven't already.

Question 4 - You'd mostly go on exchange for 6 months at most. Any longer is a waste of a time and unlikely.

I have to admit though, you're just better up just contacting each of the faculties relevant to your questions and asking them yourself...

Vylen

HSC
For Questions 1-3, google the unsw handbook if you haven't already.

Question 4 - You'd mostly go on exchange for 6 months at most. Any longer is a waste of a time and unlikely.

I have to admit though, you're just better up just contacting each of the faculties relevant to your questions and asking them yourself...
agreed... contact the appropriate schools - it'd be a safer thing to do in getting the right information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)