Mass extinctions (1 Viewer)

Jezabel2411

HSC
Hey! I need to do this assignment and I was just wondering if I could please get some help with it. Here's the questions:-
* Analyse information from secondary sources on at least two different hypotheses used to explain the extinction of megafauna.
*Evaluate how new evidence collected has changed, modified or negated any hypotheses proposed for the mass extinction of the megafauna.
* Identify two examples of evidence that you have gathered that describes evolution (change) of world environments.

The theories I have chosen tot do are the overkill theory (humans killed them) and climatic chnage. But if anyone could help in any way it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Cat_Orange

HSC
I think I can answer the first dot point on your list, we got a heap of notes on it the other day in class. I haven't summarised them cos I'm a lazy bum, lol, but if you really need some info I could scan them in and send them to you. I'm not entirely sure about the other two dot points. I'm not sure if we've covered them in class yet.

HODGO

HSC
\ Mass extinctions

Hey jezabel 2411 or anyone one else thats know s the answers to these questions you asked a while ago... cause im doing a assignment and i need the answers to
Here's the questions:-

* Analyse information from secondary sources on at least two different hypotheses used to explain the extinction of megafauna.
*Evaluate how new evidence collected has changed, modified or negated any hypotheses proposed for the mass extinction of the megafauna.
* Identify two examples of evidence that you have gathered that describes evolution (change) of world environments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)