Masters of Actuarial Studies (Extension). Need some advice... (1 Viewer)

sarwangj2209

HSC
I need some advice from current students enrolled in Masters of Actuarial Science (Extension).....

I'm an international applicant currently working in actuarial industry and already received conditional offer from UNSW with transfer of 18 UoC for my current actuarial exams passed from UK institute. However, I came to know that availing transfer of credits can shorten the course length. Can I take 3 subjects per semester or is it mandatory to take 4 subjects or 24 UoC per semester for international students as per guidelines by department of Immigration???

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I need some advice from current students enrolled in Masters of Actuarial Science (Extension).....

I'm an international applicant currently working in actuarial industry and already received conditional offer from UNSW with transfer of 18 UoC for my current actuarial exams passed from UK institute. However, I came to know that availing transfer of credits can shorten the course length. Can I take 3 subjects per semester or is it mandatory to take 4 subjects or 24 UoC per semester for international students as per guidelines by department of Immigration???
if you're an international student; you MUST take at least 24UoC in accordance with your visa rules

sarwangj2209

HSC
What if I take 24 UoC each semester for first three and then take remaining 6 UoC in the last semester? Can faculty allow this..

sarwangj2209

HSC
One Generic question... is it possible to take out one semester fees while working part time for an international student i.e. 40 hours per fortnight or one would need to have financial backing to pay out the fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)