Math, Phys, Chem Tutoring | Parramatta Area | $30/hr (1 Viewer)

jiblat

HSC
Hi BOS,

My name is Gilbert Lee, I graduated this year from Baulkham Hills High School with an ATAR of 99.35 and the following marks:

Physics: 92
Chemistry: 94
Maths 3U: 99
Maths 4U: 96

I am offering 1 on 1 tutoring for these 3 subjects (with math being preferable) and am able to travel to Castle Hill Library, Parramatta Library or any other reasonably close place(negotiable).

RATES:

$30 per hour OR $40 for 1.5 hours

- First lesson is half price
- Pay whole term in one go and receive a FREE LESSON
- Refer a friend and receive half price on a lesson

CONTACT

If you're interested or have questions please email me at gilbert.lee1996@gmail.com, text at 0403 654 624 or PM me.

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
If you need quality maths tuition at an affordable price then @jiblat is your man. Succinct and fluent in the ways of mathematics and science he'll be able to guide you into the hardest concepts step by step to allow you to fully appreciate the breadth and scope of the hsc course. Knowing him personally I can say as a fact that he is one of the warmest and most accepting people which is a noteworthy attribute of any good tutor. Message him asap!

mreditor16

HSC
If you need quality maths tuition at an affordable price then @jiblat is your man. Succinct and fluent in the ways of mathematics and science he'll be able to guide you into the hardest concepts step by step to allow you to fully appreciate the breadth and scope of the hsc course. Knowing him personally I can say as a fact that he is one of the warmest and most accepting people which is a noteworthy attribute of any good tutor. Message him asap!
+1 definitely. Good luck with your tutoring, Gilbert!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)