Math stats first year (1 Viewer)

emma_f

or M
HSC
1031 any different / needed to be remembered for 1041 ? Pre-recs the same [60 mark in hsc maths] but whats the course like, for those having done it. Not enjoying ahem hate ahem 1031, and was also wondering if that sub in particular had to be repeated when I fail, or i could choose another.
And goodluck for those studying for exam on wed; hope you're having better success than I am.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
its statistics...the last time you touched anything like it was in year 10 maths when you did histograms and learnt about standard deviation.

Tim035

HSC
oh dear god not that crap.
BTW Em goodluck for tommorow, I know I'm going to need it :(

emma_f

or M
HSC
sounds better than NON HONOGENEOUS SECOND ORDER DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS and the like [not that im making any attempt to learn that topic].
and good luck to you too tim. youll be fine:)
i also realised yesterday that i have to put in some sort of effort to at least pass this exam, because a 2nd year topic im doing next session rides on my successful completion of 24 uoc of first year subs. big bummer.

emma_f

or M
HSC
follow up from my last post: i passed the subject by 3%, but uni screwed me over and cancelled that subject for semester 2 my marks were riding upon. so it was all for nothing....

drmix

HSC
N/A
wat was that subject u were plannin to do for S2?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
So....MATH1041 is now cancelled? Or MATH1031?

Your marks shouldn't be cancelled though...:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)