MATH1004 vs. MATH1005 (1 Viewer)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
i emailed bridgeman and he said i need to get a special permission form and hand it into science facutly...he said it could be done during o-week!?!

to tell u the truth this whole TSP thing is confusing me to hell.

when the fuck can i change to CHEM1903 and CHEM1904??? no bullshit when?
Oh, if Adam said that, email him to ask if you could get the special permission form (pink form) signed off before O week to avoid the queues, and make an appointment to see him. He's in most of the time and don't mind people just coming in (like me :p) but you don't want to come to uni for nothing.

HSC
i didnt do 4u math at school. i know only 12 or 18 CP seems small but there isnt a minimum or maximum for advanced units in first year, so im waiting to just get first yr over and done with and then do all my chem subs in 2nd and 3rd yr at advanced level.

so basically we will be in the same chem lectures i think

did u also get invited to TSP???
nah didnt get into the TSP, my UAI wasn't good enough. i don't mind though, it would only be more stress. I'm hopefully only doing this course for a year and transferring to Vet Sc.
What's different about the TSP anyways??

anonomis

HSC
nah didnt get into the TSP, my UAI wasn't good enough. i don't mind though, it would only be more stress. I'm hopefully only doing this course for a year and transferring to Vet Sc.
What's different about the TSP anyways??
to tell u the truth i dont know heaps about TSP.
i know u get a mentor who u meet with a few times...not exactly sure what for but hey, wateva. also if u do CHEM1903 and CHEM1904 u get to do different labs to CHEM1901 and CHEM1902 and apparantly theyre waayyyy better, but lectures are the same.
also i heard u can skip first yr subs and go straight to second yr subs based on chemistry olympiads uve done (ive only done 1 and i never got my mark back lol so this wont affect me)
i think u also work in groups on small projects either with a 3rd yr or post grad student i have no clue lol
there is some other shit i forgot about but sounds interesting so y not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)