Math1151 resources? (2 Viewers)

VBN2470

HSC
Uni Grad
MATH1151 folder is now updated! :) I have put up some sample solutions for the 2013 Algebra Ver 2A so I hope that helps with your revision for the upcoming Algebra Quiz 1 in Week 6. Let me know if there are any errors or something you're not happy with in the solutions so I can fix it up. The first question required a diagram, which I wasn't bothered to draw, so if you guys still don't know how to do it and are wondering why the answer is such or how to get to the answer, feel free to post here (or create a new thread in the Uni Maths section) so others too can explain the process. Algebra tends to be more challenging for many students, so feel free to ask as many questions as you wish from the problem set. Remember, if you don't do as well as expected, it will not take a big hit to your final mark so don't worry. How you perform in the final exam will play a massive role in determining your overall mark. Also, don't forget that MathSoc has put up an updated set of solutions to the older set of given quizzes from the back of the yellow book, so definitely check that out for extra practice :) I will also be posting 2014 Algebra & Calculus Quiz 2 Tests in the coming weeks.

Till then, be happy and good luck for Algebra Quiz 1! :D

Bored Mary

HSC
MATH1151 folder is now updated! :) I haveAlgebra some sample solutions for the 2013 Algebra Ver 2A so I hope that helps with your revision for the upcoming Algebra Quiz 1 in Week 6. Let me know if there are any errors or something you're not happy with in the solutions so I can fix it up. The first question required a diagram, which I wasn't bothered to draw, so if you guys still don't know how to do it and are wondering why the answer is such or how to get to the answer, feel free to post here (or create a new thread in the Uni Maths section) so others too can explain the process. Algebra tends to be more challenging for many students, so feel free to ask as many questions as you wish from the problem set. Remember, if you don't do as well as expected, it will not take a big hit to your final mark so don't worry. How you perform in the final exam will play a massive role in determining your overall mark. Also, don't forget that MathSoc has put up an updated set of solutions to the older set of given quizzes from the back of the yellow book, so definitely check that out for extra practice :) I will also be posting 2014 Algebra & Calculus Quiz 2 Tests in the coming weeks.

Till then, be happy and good luck for Algebra Quiz 1! :D

Thanks so much for doing this! It helped me heaps for the algebra test. Can you please post the 2014 Calculus & Algebra Quiz 2? Thanks I really appreciate it!

VBN2470

HSC
Uni Grad
I have uploaded the 2014 Algebra Test 2 + Solutions to the Dropbox folder :) I will also upload some of the 2013 Algebra Test 2 + Solutions soon as well, just for additional practice, but they are pretty much the same as 2014. This time, the solutions just include the answer, no working out (since I didn't have time to fully write them out) so let me know if the answer is wrong and I will seek to fix it. I will put up worked solutions for it as well, but only if you need them, since most of it is just numerical computation that you would have seen in the yellow book, making it quite repititive. Good luck for your study.

He

HSC
Anymore years available for calc quiz 1?

leehuan

HSC
Oh wow that's interesting. I was asking on Moodle if someone had papers and they sent me the exact same dropbox link...didn't know it belonged to VBN!

photastic

HSC
Anymore years available for calc quiz 1?
Oh wow that's interesting. I was asking on Moodle if someone had papers and they sent me the exact same dropbox link...didn't know it belonged to VBN!
Have a look at the First Year Group UNSW Mathematics Society fb group. 2015 quizzes were also shared.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)