Maths (2&3U), Physics, Chemistry, Ancient, Extension History, English (2&3U) $20/hr (1 Viewer)

ShinjAngel

HSC
Uni Grad
Maths (2&3U), Physics, Chemistry, Ancient, Extension History, English (2&3U) $30/hr

I've just finished my HSC, graduating from James Ruse Agricultural High School so I still have all
my notes fresh in my memory. Lessons can take place in the form of home visits or in public
libraries.

I can help you out with school work or any other extra work in English (up to Extension 1), Maths
(up to Extension 1), Physics, Chemistry or Ancient History (extension history included!) Yr 7-10
students welcome as well!

NB: My advanced English texts were Skrzynecki, Pride and Prejudice/Letters to Alice, Hamlet and
the Queen.
Extension English texts were Alistair MacLeod, Lost in Translation and Shipping News.

Even if I'm not familiar with your texts, I can still assist with general essay writing, structure and
revision.

I speak both English and Cantonese and am available weekends and some weekdays from the
third week of school term, so you'll know what you'll need help with. For more information, do
contact me by email, phone or inbox!

Mob: 0433729191
Email: dmcytang@gmail.com

Get a head start at the beginning of the year!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)