maths 2u and 3u (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
2u < 3u < 4u.

I love circle geometry! Awesome.

But if you're gonna do 4u, my Maths teacher told me this, "It's good that you finished the 2u test in 20 minutes and got it all right. It's good that you're buzzing through the work - and that's what I'd expect a 4 unit student to do. You have to do 2 unit with contempt."

Just get to trigonometric equations or perhaps induction then you'll start to realise the difference. Then if you do 4u, get a little bit of respite with complex numbers then jump into Argand planes and then... super roots for polynomials.

Eye opening.

mioumiou

HSC
2U is a bit boring, but 3U questions are fun!!! It makes me think more. :)
Unless you're doing the harder 2U questions.......

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
You guys all make me feel like an idiot. D:

sk-rulz

HSC
I do 3 unit maths and i definately agree with you 2 unit is HARDER than 3 unit. I got 56% for my 2 unit class test and i got 85% for my 3 unit.

hscishard

HSC
2u < 3u < 4u.

I love circle geometry! Awesome.

But if you're gonna do 4u, my Maths teacher told me this, &quot;It's good that you finished the 2u test in 20 minutes and got it all right. It's good that you're buzzing through the work - and that's what I'd expect a 4 unit student to do. You have to do 2 unit with contempt.&quot;

Just get to trigonometric equations or perhaps induction then you'll start to realise the difference. Then if you do 4u, get a little bit of respite with complex numbers then jump into Argand planes and then... super roots for polynomials.

Eye opening.
WTF! 20 minutes. hsc paper or assessment man? Circle geometry?wtf! it so hard to find which of the 112 forumals to apply! You're a maths god. No capital G though :p

MR ORANGE

HSC
im about halfway through the 3U course and it is a lot harder. I can confidently say i'll get a band six in 2U but I don't know if i'll get a seventy in 3U.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm finding 2U to be dead easy atm :p
3U maths is slightly harder but I still hope I can get 85%+ so I can be capable for 4U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)