maths ext 2 and history ext (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, which subject do you find easier? If you know the answer to that, then you will know the answer to your question.

malayz_angel

I don't do 4 u maths...I do 4 u ENglish....and history ext is easier to get finished than 4 u English...or perhaps I'm just saying that cos 4 u English is due WEdnesday and I'm still no where near done!

HSC
N/A
i do 4u maths and ext history
4umaths is not hard, it just takes mentalability get ur head around the concepts.ext history is just heaps of content, however: 4u maths is less work than doing two 2u subjects

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Oh, history extn is easier
because 4u maths is mentally draining...

Generator

HSC
N/A
Others could find history extension as a more draining subject.

It would depend upon where your abilities take you.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
I gues extn hist. is more demanding, e.g Major Work..researching historians etc

But 4U requires consistent, regular work, or else you fall behind, and get lost..

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
HEY i do 4u maths AND History Extension...

...i think maths extension is easier, coz in History Extension you really gotta think.....HARD!!!

You may say thats the same for Maths Extension 2, but maths is more of a practical work. in history u have to think up of theories and then put them in a form for your presentation.

Well ive picked those subjetcs, at the moment maths is alot more intimidating...i have 5 periods of it on mondays..5 god damn periods!!!
while ext. history is like 2 hours after school....

How could they give someone 5/8 periods of maths on a monday??
early class too :mad:

its official..i must have the worst timetable EVER

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I believe that everyone will have a different answer to this (I don't do maths at all so naturally I would say history, but thats not the point). People's minds are geard either toward the maths (logical) side or humanities (analysis) side. Whilst it is possible to be good/bad at both, there will always be one you will be stronger at.

KarmaKitten

HSC
It depends where your abilities and skills are really. i do 4unit english and also ext history, so far they seem quite the same. Prolly cause im more humanities inclined.

pranks85

Well, I did ext. history, 4u maths, & 4u english, & I think they're all pretty much equal in terms of difficulty. With each subject, you need to think outside the square, and, more than anything else, you need to have both a store of extensive information, and the ability to apply it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)