Maths Mark (1 Viewer)

What Mark Do You Expect To Get For 2Unit Maths

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Depends on the trial and how much you've worked. I got 70odd% for my first 3u test then worked my ass off for the 1/2 yearly and got 89%, so improvement does happen, just gotta work for it:)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
depends on the scool and the difficulty of hte trial...in fact dont even worry bout wot u got in the trials, jus do ur best and ull get wot u deserve

grimreaper

HSC
withoutaface said:
Depends on the trial and how much you've worked. I got 70odd% for my first 3u test then worked my ass off for the 1/2 yearly and got 89%, so improvement does happen, just gotta work for it:)
I can top that - I got <50% in my first 3u test for year 12, then got 98% in the midcourse (I did very little work in that first term... can anyone tell?)

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
i'd say its me vs acmilan for 1st in state...if he's up to it that is. sorry xayma dont know much about u, u could have a crack at it.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah i suppose its a bit unfair as i cant judge everyone in the state. ok all i can say is i will get on the list, im assuming from trial marks and general sexuality that ac will also be there.

xsb

i got 117/120 for the CSSA trial...

can i play the "lets top maths" game as well?
:)

Paroissien

HSC
Well one thing is for sure, you'll all kane me. I only got 87% for my trial

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The irony is that those on the 2u list are perhaps the dumbest in the state because they could have done 4u and gone very well.

Also I wouldn't underestimate an accelerant from my school who got 119/120 in trial.

ngai

HSC
pfft ac gets 116/120 and u say its between him and u for topping the state
is that implying no1 else in the state got close to 116/120 in a 2u trial?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lol i find it so funny people are allready proclaiming they think they will become first

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
lol i find it so funny people are allready proclaiming they think they will become first
Well I'll tell you that BOS definately has the top 4uer in the state for this year:p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Well I'll tell you that BOS definately has the top 4uer in the state for this year:p
haha you didn't need to tell me that, i've got my money on you :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
haha you didn't need to tell me that, i've got my money on you :p
Well considering I'm only ranked 4th in my school, I don't see that happening any time soon.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
oh fuck here we go again, its deja voux with the UAI saga

"i only came 4th in my school...thats soooooooooooooo shit"

lol
I AM NOT COMPLAINING!
I was just making it clear that 1st in the state is an impossibility at this stage.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not as much as I like orange fanta.

Anyway I'm off to study, if I'm back before 6 slap me.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
skypryn said:
i'd say its me vs acmilan for 1st in state...if he's up to it that is. sorry xayma dont know much about u, u could have a crack at it.
Well my trial was a bought trial can't remember which one, got 117.5/120 should have been 118 (only full marks and one of the questions should have been marked right but the teacher who did it was stupid and wasnt worth the time arguing), and finished it in an hour and a half and slept.

So if I use my calculator for every step to stop stupid mistakes I should get 100% in theory.

And skyprn don't be too cocky and say you will get on the list because there is always just a stupid mistake that could remove it from you, but in saying that I have a really good chance of being on the list.

withoutaface said:
The irony is that those on the 2u list are perhaps the dumbest in the state because they could have done 4u and gone very well.
Not worth the effort, you know my reasoning.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)