maths practical? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol sorry but yeah dats funny... *visualises u running around measuring things* hehe sorry im sad lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agree, and what's the prac for stat?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
@ ...: It's probably just the same as Tutorials for Mathematics, you work through questions.

@ iambored: Probably just work through questions as well. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure, I don't think so... but it might be helpful, if you're struggling.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
For stat in the pracs you do some statistical data analysis stuff on the computers...
For maths its pretty much like a tutorial/lecture where they go through some questions for revision.

Why don't you all remain curious and wait to find out though :cool:

HSC
jus asking can n e 1 do maths 123 coz i'm choosing subjects which i can get a hd in so i can go transfer to commerce or law >>>?
thankx :)

L1onHeart

yeah but still you can see your mark in your academic transcript. Consider that someone get HD and D, your prospective employer will be glad to see 90 than 76 right even though it carries same GPA.

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by L1onHeart
yeah but still you can see your mark in your academic transcript. Consider that someone get HD and D, your prospective employer will be glad to see 90 than 76 right even though it carries same GPA.
That's a very silly assumption. Grades aren't everything. You'd be surprised to know that grades are a very minimal part of what Employer's are looking for.

Sure if you can pull off HD's then go for it, but please don't stress over getting them. It really isn't worth it. :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Majesty
Why don't you all remain curious and wait to find out though :cool:
we're impatient :) well i am!

Originally posted by Majesty
That's a very silly assumption. Grades aren't everything. You'd be surprised to know that grades are a very minimal part of what Employer's are looking for.

Sure if you can pull off HD's then go for it, but please don't stress over getting them. It really isn't worth it. :D
yeah grades are definitely not everything when getting a job is concerned!

some people have to stress over grades - their GPA determines if they can go on

but now i get what aprac is!! it's more like a normal lesson at school!

Last edited:

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Yep i mean most of you lot have done the hard work (HSC), now it's time to have fun and study at the same time :D Enjoy uni, you only get to do this in life once, most of the time :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)