Maths Yearly test. is it gonna be everything past half yearlys or everything... (1 Viewer)

ihatetestz

HSC
Maths Yearly test. is it gonna be everything past half yearlys or everything...

this is driving me nuts . i dont know what to study.

is yearlys usualy EVERYTHING from begining or just the stuff past half yearlys + basic shit.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAse help

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Welcome to boredofstudies :). The Maths yearly exam won't be so hard if your doing 5.3 Advanced :). But if your doing 5.2 Intermediate Maths or 5.1 Standard, then just go through all of your topics. The boardofstudies website will help you. It shows all the topics that will be in the test. Just go google, type boardofstudies, look through the NSW Syllabus Section, then click mathematics and you'll be fine. It can be even downloaded in pdf format or word format.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Depends on your schol really, but often the yearlies are based on what you've learnt throughout the year.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Don't worry. If you've been concentrating in class for the whole year, you should do well. Even if you weren't, these yearly tests aren't all that hard. Just revise what you've been doing for the whole year and understand key concepts and theorems.

yvettemaree47

HSC
How I usually prepare for maths tests is compose a list of all the formulas you will need...if you are unsure of how to use a particular formula or if you're having trouble remembering it, write out how to solve a problem using that formula in a few basic steps. Then all you need to do is memorise the list (colour coding the page usually helps me).

Don't worry, if you prepare yourself enough, I'm sure you'll do great :)

P.S. Welcome to BoS!!! :wave:

ninja-boy

HSC
mines tommorow and im o fucking stressed, its 11:45pm and im fuckign going nuts. Doing 5.3 but fuck.... i dont get all this bullshit eg: circle geo and other shit FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
ninja-boy said:
mines tommorow and im o fucking stressed, its 11:45pm and im fuckign going nuts. Doing 5.3 but fuck.... i dont get all this bullshit eg: circle geo and other shit FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Roflmao your currently doing 5.3 and you still don't get it. Nice xD. :)

ihatetestz

HSC
Yeah , lol i studied a bit got 49% in yearlys and 34% in trials :) im heaps good....

nah i havent been listning in maths since year 8 and slowly going from 80% to this.. 12 days till SC and im still pretty bad

ihatetestz

HSC
whoever said dont study for year 10 maths lol ... in year 11 and 12 all this shit will be basics and i wont know em. thats kinda not a smart thing to do seeing as shit gets harder in year 11 and it goes towards HSC?

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
ihatetestz said:
whoever said dont study for year 10 maths lol ... in year 11 and 12 all this shit will be basics and i wont know em. thats kinda not a smart thing to do seeing as shit gets harder in year 11 and it goes towards HSC?
What maths are you doing next year mate?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
ihatetestz said:
Yeah , lol i studied a bit got 49% in yearlys and 34% in trials :) im heaps good....
That's horrible = = "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)