mature age law (1 Viewer)

nomii

HSC
N/A
Hi

I am interested in studying law, guess I just need a little reassurance. Do you think age is a barrier ie i will be 32 when i graduate from law (presuming of course i get in! )
This will be a first degree - do you think this will be a problem for me. Any advice/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Not at all, there are many mature age students that study law, and some of the undergrads say that the mature students are more studious as they are...more mature :)

doe

HSC
N/A
one of my friends father finished his law degree well into his fifties, he seemed to find work as a lawyer fairly quickly.

1000words

HSC
nomii said:
Hi

I am interested in studying law, guess I just need a little reassurance. Do you think age is a barrier ie i will be 32 when i graduate from law (presuming of course i get in! )
This will be a first degree - do you think this will be a problem for me. Any advice/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi there,

I do not believe that age will be a barrier from your studies. In fact, you probably have life experience which will make it easier for you to comprehend legal principles. You may also be more disciplined :)

Best of luck,
David

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)