McAfee Help (1 Viewer)

HSC
I downloaded the security suite 07 from McAfee and when it says to verify it, i click the link and it goes to a blank page, and therefore i can not use the program, the security centre for it have major problems it cant find the coponents and the anti virus wont work, and everytime i want to uninstall it, it would freeze the pop up for it and wont work.... Also when i try to unistall it, it says file not found, when i went through to my computer folder and through program files, the folder for mcafee is there and when i want to rename it so i can delete it, access denied it says, how the hell do i remove all components from mcafee out of my computer where i tried many times? any help?

blackbunny

HSC
use kaspersky anty virus. i moved form norton to kaspersky. sooooo good. NOT A SYSTEM HOG. so easy to use does everything automatically for you, did i mention that it is not a system hog..

WhiteDeth

HSC
If you havent solved this yet, there's a way to delete folders via CMD.

I'd say delete it, re-install it. Or take a hint and switch AV's. I'd love to use Kaspersky or Panda AV or NOD32...but im a freak for AIO suites that have AV, Firewall, Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, et al all in one, so im using Bitdefender 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)