McCafe (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
No, you don't get a pay rise unless you're the McCafe Co-ordinator, which is an allowance of 75 cents an hour.
Allowance of 75c? On the plus side you'd get incidental in-house meals/etc I'd imagine?

I always make the Mocha really chocolatey... is this a bad thing? :party:
Depends on the person but in all honesty, I usually get a mocha because the straight coffee at the particular place is not nice or inconsistent in quality.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Allowance of 75c? On the plus side you'd get incidental in-house meals/etc I'd imagine?

Depends on the person but in all honesty, I usually get a mocha because the straight coffee at the particular place is not nice or inconsistent in quality.
The allowance is only for the Co-ordinator, not the crew members. Everyone's entitled to a half price meal on every shift, at all the stores I know people who work at there's no difference between the perks for normal front/back area workers and McCafe workers.

I guess different people make coffee different ways. If a coffee is ever disgusting take it back and ask the shift supervisor to remake it for you.

If I wanted a warm chocolate drink I would get a hot chocolate.
I usually put what the recipe sheet says to put into the coffee, sometimes a little bit more because the measuring scoop is hard to level correctly. If I ever make you a coffee I'll try hard to get it exact, promise :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The allowance is only for the Co-ordinator, not the crew members. Everyone's entitled to a half price meal on every shift, at all the stores I know people who work at there's no difference between the perks for normal front/back area workers and McCafe workers.

I guess different people make coffee different ways. If a coffee is ever disgusting take it back and ask the shift supervisor to remake it for you.
I'd be too paranoid that they'd spit in my coffee or something to that effect... that, and I don't know how much better it would be or if I'm just being overly picky. That being said, considering McCafe coffee prices are comparable (if not more expensive) than dedicated coffee carts/shops/etc, I should be benchmarking them on an equal level.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Worked at McDs for 3+ years, NEVER seen ANYONE spit/damage anyone's food. Most of the time we remake it from scratch and waste (throw out) the original product. If anyone spits in your food you can get police and HO involved.

Noob1314

HSC
Thanks everyone !! :)

Just wondering, if you wait to get promoted, how long does it take for you to be promoted? Because I heard it takes one year or more. Is it possible to be promoted under one year?

BUMP.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Worked at McDs for 3+ years, NEVER seen ANYONE spit/damage anyone's food. Most of the time we remake it from scratch and waste (throw out) the original product. If anyone spits in your food you can get police and HO involved.
That's really good to know. I'm on my way to McCafe TLM now :)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Thanks everyone !! :)

Just wondering, if you wait to get promoted, how long does it take for you to be promoted? Because I heard it takes one year or more. Is it possible to be promoted under one year?

BUMP.
Might be. Really, it all depends on your store and whether or not they need McCafe workers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)