Mdp Help! (1 Viewer)

obelisk

HSC
hey im starting my MDP but i dont know wahat to choose im soo late can u tell me which is the best out of these possible MDP if its bad well can you give me some ideas.

A computer-make a new nice desgin

home theather-to entertian ( a prototype)

Basketball learning guide- shows some skills

music book- teach how to play some instruments

cricket book- shows drills and skills

walking lights- its a crappy design now

ree881

HSC
obelisk said:
hey im starting my MDP but i dont know wahat to choose im soo late can u tell me which is the best out of these possible MDP if its bad well can you give me some ideas.

A computer-make a new nice desgin

home theather-to entertian ( a prototype)

Basketball learning guide- shows some skills

music book- teach how to play some instruments

cricket book- shows drills and skills

walking lights- its a crappy design now
Hey u hav awsm ideas, i suggest that u should investigate yr possible ideas such as through surveys eg in which u will b able 2 get public perspectives on yr ideas eg. Also do a pmi of all yr ideas (plus', minus', interesting points) and also do some research to see if any of these designs exist eg as well as for each identify availble resources that u will have accsess to and also consider skills that u hav eg woodworking skills, metal ... n finally pick sumtink that will motivate u n dat u hav n interest in.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
If you want my advice... pick something a little out of the ordinary... or find a problem and make a soultion for it ... those sort of projects always do the best! don't be affraid to think outside the square!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)