me so lost...help to calculate my uai (1 Viewer)

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
hi guys...
recently i got heart broken after my trail marks... mmmm...
my chem teacher told me that even with my crapy marks i still have the chance of getting into band 5 as the marks get scaled..then he showed us marks from last years' trails which were pretty crap and the hsc results were freakin good...so my point is even if i did bad at trails do i still have a chance of getting a good 90+ uai?
also wanted to ask how much the ranks matter.... in english i came 4 out of 57... physics i came 4th as well, chem (dont ask.... all hopes gone) and maths and eco i still havent gotton.... so tell me what can i do with this number...

another question (last one!!) i heard that if u get a band 6 in english and band 5 in the rest of your subjects u will most likely score into 90s or late 80s...is that right? if so hurrah for that!!!!

plz reply soon

one anxious HSC student about to HaVe A NervOUs BreAKDoWn!!!

rama_v

HSC
If you put in the work there's no reason why you cant get a UAI of 90+ . Please read the hundreds of other similar threads on this issue ;)

But it all depends (now) on how well you do in your HSC.

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
I'm sorry but your questions are too generic. I'll have to answer "maybe" to all of them.

Your ranks are pretty good, but that also depends on what school you go to.

Adimus

HSC
if you get band 5's in everything you still get a uai of over 90, dont worry about it mate, calm down

babi_girl

HSC
Sounds to me like your a pretty smart student getting ranked 4th for English so yeah why not, i think if you really put ur mind to it you can get a 90+ UAI :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)