Medentry group discount (1 Viewer)

Poukuy

HSC
hey, I need two people for medentry group discount ,anyone interested plz leave a message or pm me. Thanks

ljf

HSC
N/A
Hi there, if you are looking at a may session I think I can help you with your two others. As I understand it the medentry groups don't need to be at the same location but have to be within 3 weeks of each other. I am looking at Adelaide 22/23 of May. Sound any good to you?

Poukuy

HSC
yeah the date is fine with me, what do both of us have to include for us to get the discount?

ljf

HSC
N/A
Hi again, Still a newby to this site and can't find the message I thought I just sent - sorry. Medentry website looks like is needs only names and contact numbers to register the group. We then all pay independantly. Ok for you?

Poukuy

HSC
ok, we still need one more. do you have anyone else?

ljf

HSC
N/A
Yep, Byrons_12 contacted me just before you did. I sent him a PM this morning asking him for contact details but haven't heard anything yet. You happy for me to register the group?

Poukuy

HSC
lovage8 also sent me a message, i think you should join with them as I am joining with them now. I also ask them to include you in the registration as well. I have also pm my details to you. But I need your details as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)