Medentry prep course - group disc and 2005/2006 materials. (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
If anyone wants to do the medentry course and pay now and get the group discount aswell as the 2005 and 2006 materials please pm me. This needs to be done fairly soon so we can get both years materials as practice.

I only need one more person. The price will be $395, not bad for both years materials and the 2006 lectures. Please pm me if you are interested.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sikeveo i know u are in my grade at sbhs but who actually are you?
personally, i've already applied for amepp.
how can u "get" both years material for medentry - dont they have everything online on some LMS thingo? and apparently u cant print anything off there, which really turned me off medentry as an option. and also, once you've done one of the practice exams ur not allowed to see it again. of course, u could print screen or something cheapass like that, but why bother...

Last edited:

Hurri

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
sikeveo i know u are in my grade at sbhs but who actually are you?
personally, i've already applied for amepp.
how can u "get" both years material for medentry - dont they have everything online on some LMS thingo? and apparently u cant print anything off there, which really turned me off medentry as an option. and also, once you've done one of the practice exams ur not allowed to see it again. of course, u could print screen or something cheapass like that, but why bother...

No you can't print off the material from medentry

However, you can see an exam you've completed many times over if you wish. IT only allows to to DO it once. Then you can go through your answerrs, the correct answers and the reasons for each answer.

While not being able to print does appear to be bit of a bitch. It didn't really matter that much. I found that acutally doing the practice exams did 90% of my prep. I skimmed the material (yea too lazy to read all of it) but it's good stuff.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Kaivan, you can actually print them. Just have to pm me and ill tell you how. And btw i'm in the grade proceeding you.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sikeveo said:
Kaivan, you can actually print them. Just have to pm me and ill tell you how. And btw i'm in the grade proceeding you.
If, by proceeding, you mean Year 10 in 2005, isn't it a bit early to be worring about the UMAT?
And its a bit late now unfortunately, since I've already applied for AMEPP.
But just try that thing Richard suggested. I tried it last year with bullshit names, and I got a reply email pretty soon saying that my group discount was validated.

Last edited:

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sikeveo said:
Haha you did it last year aswell? No, proceeding means after.
I think you mean preceding then.
To proceed someone entails following along after them, i.e. behind them.
And in that case, isn't it a bit too late for UMAT, unless you're going for a transfer into medicine after first year uni, or unless you're deferring for a year?
And I didnt do MedEntry last year; I was going to but then pulled out coz I realised it would be too early and I'd probably forget everything if I did it a year earlier. I've enrolled for the AMEPP course day for 2006. I'm still waiting for the material though, so I can start studying.
But more importantly, if you know me, I assume I know you, so how are you?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)