MedEntry UMAT preparation course group discount (posted on 4 June) [need 2 people] (1 Viewer)

rcpleo

HSC
MedEntry UMAT preparation course group discount (posted on 4 June) [Closed]

I want to apply for the UMAT MedEntry Course on 2/3 of July. If there are 2 more people who are planning to do the course (location and time can vary), we can all receive a discount of $220 (From $790 to $570). If anyone is interested, please reply or contact me at leochan@student.riverview.nsw.edu.au with you name and phone number. Once I receive offers from 2 people I will send you the Names and Phone Numbers of all the group members for the registration.

This is applicable to any courses that are held after 4/6/2012 (i.e. today).
For more information please visit http://www.medentry.edu.au/faq?faqid=50 for information on how the group discount works (BTW the package we'll be purchasing is the MedEntry Platinum Package)

Update 22 June
Thanks for your interest but we have got enough people now.

Last edited:

Matrob

HSC
Re: MedEntry UMAT preparation course group discount (posted on 4 June) [need 2 people

Hey, you posted in my thread a few hours ago.
I decided not to do the June one, so I'm doing the early July Sydney one too, I think we still have a group of two so if you're in then it should be 3. :)

rcpleo

HSC
Re: MedEntry UMAT preparation course group discount (posted on 4 June) [need 2 people

Really! That'll be great! Can you send me the name and phone number of you and the other person? I will reply with my details.
email: leochan@student.riverview.nsw.edu.au

Last edited:

rcpleo

HSC

Thanks to Matrob I am all set for now. If anyone else wants to get a discount, please email me or Mat ASAP. After we register we cannot put you in our group anymore.

redroses16

HSC

Hi guys, can i still join your group? Leo and Mat, I sent you guys an email, I don't know if you've received it..

rcpleo

HSC

Oops, sorry for the late reply. I think you'll be able to join. I will send you our details so you can register. Hope it's not too late :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)