Media & Cultural Studies - flexible? (1 Viewer)

p i r a t e

Hey all! I was just wondering how flexible MQU is with uai under the cut offs. I got 84 in 2002 but since then I've done a Dipolma and worked full time for a year so I'm hoping they will take that into account. I think last years cut off was like 87 so I'm hoping it won't jump!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh i'm guessing you applied thru uac. and if so, uac will be the ones that re-calculate you a new UAI.

sorry that wasn't much help...

p i r a t e

jlh said:
uh i'm guessing you applied thru uac. and if so, uac will be the ones that re-calculate you a new UAI.

sorry that wasn't much help...

ohhh I didn't know that! So, they assess my work experience and tertiary education and my UAI is re-calculated? So each uni don't see the information I attached to my uni forms (ie diploma results, work experience)? Only UAC does to re-calculate my UAI? wow, I hope I jump by 3 or 4 points!!! I'll def. get into at least one of my preferences then lol

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
at worse you can apply for another course with lower uai and transfer.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
p i r a t e said:
ohhh I didn't know that! So, they assess my work experience and tertiary education and my UAI is re-calculated? So each uni don't see the information I attached to my uni forms (ie diploma results, work experience)? Only UAC does to re-calculate my UAI? wow, I hope I jump by 3 or 4 points!!! I'll def. get into at least one of my preferences then lol
you don't want to risk missing out, put at least your last 2 as fairly low just incase they do jump and because you don't know what the recalculation will be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)