Media Reports/case studies thread (1 Viewer)

Melody

HSC
N/A
Chance to share some of those media reports you've been hording for a year :)
I'll post some of mine off my dad's putes later but I thought it would be useful if we all shared some of our favourite/best media reports/stats etc :D

santaslayer

HSC
- Percentage of criminal cases that go before a jury = 1%
-Avg costs for administrating community service punishments= $5.34/day

:D

trickpat23

If u, like my good self, have not found or been looking for newspaper articles just go to smh website and search 4 cases under the topic for which u r looking. U get dated headlines for free and can just make up what is in the article so it fits ur purpose or using the password the school gives u can read the articles 4 free.

(i posted this hint somewhere else so if u see it and think damn that fella is silly, SHUT UP)

Melody

HSC
N/A
trickpat23 said:
If u, like my good self, have not found or been looking for newspaper articles just go to smh website and search 4 cases under the topic for which u r looking. U get dated headlines for free and can just make up what is in the article so it fits ur purpose or using the password the school gives u can read the articles 4 free.

(i posted this hint somewhere else so if u see it and think damn that fella is silly, SHUT UP)
Lol, actually that's what I have been planning on doing after my other exams are over :)
Still trying to get stuff off dad's computer... Soz for the delay *looks bashful*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)