Medicl Certificate help (1 Viewer)

Willohfish

HSC
N/A
Yesterday, I was meant to do a Prac exam, but I was sick with a migrane and couldn't go. I thought I would be fine for this morning, so I only asked for yesterday to be listed on the Medical certificate.

However, today the same thing happened again - the migrane is not so bad as yesterday (I.e: I'm not throwing up today...), but still bad enough to keep me from going to school. Do I need to go get a second medical certificate? I'm thinking I do, because I would have had to do the exam today for missing yesterday, but I'm seriously hoping that I don't have to since I don't feel in any condition to drive to see my doctor.

So, uh... Help?

xMaNx

HSC
yes you do.

Its safer to get a medical cert for a longer period of time, even if you dont use it.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Yesterday, I was meant to do a Prac exam, but I was sick with a migrane and couldn't go. I thought I would be fine for this morning, so I only asked for yesterday to be listed on the Medical certificate.

However, today the same thing happened again - the migrane is not so bad as yesterday (I.e: I'm not throwing up today...), but still bad enough to keep me from going to school. Do I need to go get a second medical certificate? I'm thinking I do, because I would have had to do the exam today for missing yesterday, but I'm seriously hoping that I don't have to since I don't feel in any condition to drive to see my doctor.

So, uh... Help?
Depends how anal your school is lol. I personally needed 'one' medical certificate when I was sick two days for my 4U exam.

There should be an area on the medical certificate where doctors enter the 'date' as to when your sick. So if you have one medical certificate, but the doctor has written "He will be unwell from the 10th-12th" you should definitely be fine! Get well soon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)