meetup??? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
Probably, because I don't wear a suit to uni.
good becuase then i would think you were simon chan... does anyone know him or his story?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Did you seriously leave the LLB110 assignment to the last minute? Haha, now that's the true uni student spirit. It's only 200 words! :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah and bceause I'm not usually glistening with baby oil.
Now that's a bit of a disappointment.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
santaslayer said:
some idiot copied my work from last year.

Name: Ben Wong. :p

Why would you need to copy someone's work for that assignment, it was ridiculously easy!

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Why would you need to copy someone's work for that assignment, it was ridiculously easy!
Coz he's paranoid. He transfered from a single B Commerce degree. From the same uni. :p

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
hey guys im a uni student and i want to meet you all. ill be at the quadrangle at 1pm tomorrow afternoon and im happy to buy you guys all a round of drinks. do you guys like beer? i like beer. i often drink beer, but usually at night time when its a bit darker (the sky, not the beer. LOLLERGRAMS!)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
grag balbrady said:
hey guys im a uni student and i want to meet you all. ill be at the quadrangle at 1pm tomorrow afternoon and im happy to buy you guys all a round of drinks. do you guys like beer? i like beer. i often drink beer, but usually at night time when its a bit darker (the sky, not the beer. LOLLERGRAMS!)
There's a quadrangle? where is this quadrangle? have I been missing out all these years? Is it part of some secret engineering society?

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
I liked the poster on one of the doors.. near the glass house...

"Garden Party was shit.... AGAIN"

haha

HSC
Today I came across a guy at uni who was walking the opposite direction to me, and who nodded in acknowledgement every time I established eye contact with him (About three times). If that's one of you lot, introduce yourself instead of making me wonder who the crap it is all day :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Today I came across a guy at uni who was walking the opposite direction to me, and who nodded in acknowledgement every time I established eye contact with him (About three times). If that's one of you lot, introduce yourself instead of making me wonder who the crap it is all day :)
describe him and some one will know

Ninga

HSC
Garden Party was a good night, great atmosphere. Too bad bout them fencing off the unibar and making people line up to go in there, when there was nothing on in there!! Otherwise it was a lot of fun...

Ninga

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I was attempting not to stare, so I didn't really check him out that much. Tallish, fairly thin, looked like he had light hair and was wearing a cap (I think) :) Not really much to go on.

Well, i guess thats not me. Too bad. Always liked red hair...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)