Melbourne, Sydney OR UNSW (1 Viewer)

diceman

HSC
N/A
Melbourne Uni, Sydney Uni, and UNSW, which one do you think is the best to study business?
I think Sydney Uni is getting worse in recent years, no matter in what area, I don't think it's strong enough to compete with Melbouren Uni and UNSW. However, it 's hard to make the decision decision between Melbourne Uni and UNSW. In terms of I have never been to Melbouren Uni, I found UNSW is amazing. What is you opinion?
And Melbourne Uni has applied new model in 2008. Can someone tell me specifically about that? What's good and what's bad about that?
Additionally, how about studying business at Australian National University?

Casure I am an international student, so not too sure what you local think about the good universities of Australia. So if you wanna study business, which uni would you go?

butterball

HSC
N/A
Well, it depends on where you want to work really.

I would recommend you stay in Sydney though. More opportunities that way. UNSW and Uni Syd has great brand names and lecturers...

Uni of Melb is ok, too. Although I dont think it's as good as it used to be. The same goes to Monash Uni. I think they are overloaded with international students so the quality has gone down.

lionking1191

HSC
UNSW, it was after all rated the no.1 business school in australia not so long ago. and if ur an international u'd want sydney over melbourne.

i wouldn't bother with ANU, it's not known for its undergrad courses.

HSC
I can just picture this thread becoming filled with horrendous sweeping generalisation based on what a friend of a friend of a friend said from unUniversity high school kids.

scora

HSC
a friend of a friend of a friend said that UNSW is filled with asian imports

spence

HSC
its probably a better idea to post in the tertiary forum. that way you might get some posts from people who go to the unis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)