mentoring program (1 Viewer)

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I did it! It was pretty awesome. It's a really good way to make friends before uni actually starts. I'm still really good friends with the people who were in my mentoring group. You're also given an extensive tour of the uni and the mentor shows you where all your classes are (that's if you've got you're timetable. If you don't, the mentor usually shows you how to print out your timetable)

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Bleh, cant do it yet because i haven't receive my student number... Need to wait till the 14 :(

speedofsound

HSC
I did it! It was pretty awesome. It's a really good way to make friends before uni actually starts. I'm still really good friends with the people who were in my mentoring group. You're also given an extensive tour of the uni and the mentor shows you where all your classes are (that's if you've got you're timetable. If you don't, the mentor usually shows you how to print out your timetable)
alright, sounds good! thanks :D i'm looking forward to it!

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
Bleh, cant do it yet because i haven't receive my student number... Need to wait till the 14 :(
That's a shame :( You should have your student number already. Don't you get it at enrolment? The mentoring thing happens on the 21st of February so I hope you'll still be able to register. If you want, you could possibly email the Arts Network and explain your situation (arts.network@usyd.edu.au)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)