Method Man Tour (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
YOU HEARD!

BUGG'N tour with Method Man and DJ Kool

The BUGG'N tour is coming to Australia in September and boasts to be the largest scaled hip hop tour ever to be staged in this country. The first headlining artists to be announced are hip hop great Method Man, and block party extraordinaire DJ Kool.

Method Man definitely needs no introduction ever since he grabbed our attention on Wu Tang Clans' 1993 epic Enter the Wu Tang, he has been in our faces and in our ears ever since with solo projects, guest spots and on the big screen.

DJ Kool began recording in 1988 and his first album was called The Music Ain't Loud Enuff was the beginning of a prolific career. In mid-2000, he and Fatman Scoop released the remixed Rob Base classic "It Takes Two". DJ Kool is epitome of a block party DJ and make no mistake; he will have everyone in the room funking away to his cool beats, as soon as he steps to the stage.

More artists are to be announced. Tickets go on sale mid July.

BUGG'N Tour

Friday Sep 16 - Perth / Metro City & Heat Nightclub
Saturday Sep 17 - Melbourne / Festival Hall
Sunday Sep 18 - Adelaide / Shores Complex
Thursday Sep 22 - Brisbane / Arena
Friday Sep 23 - Auckland / North-shore Centre
Saturday Sep 24 - Sydney / Hordern Pavilion

HSC
yeah i heard bout that but i heard redman was gonna be on it to, i was excited, but oh well, i really hope meth performs his old shit, none of that bullshit of tical 0 that was the worst wu solo ever

hopefully more wu members sign on at least two (preferably rae and ghost)

i really hope redman signs out, red gone wild comes out in a few months too :D

meth will prob bring 'street life' out here...album jus leaked few days ago but didnt bother dl'ing dont like em too much

Last edited:

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
A Ghost show would be fucking off the hook, i would seriously pay a few hundred dollars just to see him.

As for Meth regardless of his material I reckon the show will be dope.

otay

HSC
Soma said:
As for Meth regardless of his material I reckon the show will be dope.
My sentiments exactly. But yeah if he performs his old stuff that would be much better.
Method Man = awesomeness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)