Methods Of Cookery-notes (1 Viewer)

jackyboy

HSC
aw.. this is pretty unreliable.. i never recieved the email of the hosp notes... pls could u just attach it?.. make life easier....

kirsty03

HSC
hey could you please send me any notes you have on hospo.... i really need all the help i can get lol, thanks heap!!!

my email is freakygul88@msn.com

Last edited:

edwardso

Hey, score! Most ppl at my school aren't doing the hospo exam, or if they are they're not that fussed about it. great to see some other ppl who are studying for it - and have even made revision notes! if they're still going 'round can i grab a copy of the notes going 'round.
my email is: kateramson@netspeed.com.au
ok, not MY email as such, im a little slack and would never check it, but my mums is just fine and dandy.
thanks.

ashyoddy

HSC
hey wow....did you guys actually get the notes???? coz if u did could er someone please send me them. so considerate of you, thanks. mine is: ashy27@hotmail.com

sippi

HSC
does anyone have notes on food and beverage service? i hate commercial cookery ?????????
anythings appreciated - had 2 do it at tafe as skool was only running 1 class and i have minimal notes
ta!

ackmon

HSC
seeing that ure spreading the notes u feel like sendin em dis way? esp methods of cookin i got an assessment on wed on it. ackbul@hotmail.com

madi89

HSC
if possible could someone please send me notes for the trials and hsc of all topics of hospitality im desperate ..please send to sick_chick301@hotmail.com it would be heaps appreciated thanks

sknight

HSC
Hi I am doing Hospitality now in year 11 and i have a exam coming up and i was just wondering if you can give me some noteson the mise en sine, workflow,industry terminology, knife handling, how to sharp and the knives, the different menus and the different knives for cutting what and to turn potatoes with a turning knive, how to toast slices of crusty bread, how to dice, tomoato and onion, how to grill cheese cka enad garnish with segments of oranges, what julieanne etc.. and measurements for the different cutting techinques for the vegtables and how to boil vegetables. If probably thank you never much it will be a real help if you can do that in the next couple of days.
From Sarah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)