Mexico - Promote Economic Growth + Development? (1 Viewer)

blitzacer

HSC
Just asking for a little bit of help out there. Does anyone know where i can find any policies concerning the environmental front of globalisation, any future plans that the government is using and any recent strategies that the Mexican government is using to promote economic growth and devlopment? This is all related to Global Economy :D

I've read through the essay posted on the BOS site but i think i still need some more recent stuff like in the past few years (2000-04).

For those that want the question:

Discuss the strategies that an economy, other than Australia, is using to promote economic growth and development in the face of impacts of globalisation and environmental consequences.

blitzacer

HSC
it should be under resources and then human studies or something. Anyways, those two sites i've tried but i've gotten squat for them, anywhere else? :S

blitzacer

HSC
For the task, with the question above... does anyone have any ideas on how i should structure my essay? Thanks a lot, i'm just gathering information at the moment =)

*HonEy*

HSC
HEYYY
Ok probaly not gona get any helpppp!!! :(..... but i need info about mexico doing it as my case studyyy!!! needd info any info onnn exports... standard of livvinng and sooo onnnnn
kkk thanx LuV HoNey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)