mine doesn't make sense? (1 Viewer)

sfernando

HSC
hey guys, as I did one of my essays about journeys and got 8/15. In my feed back i got that my language was faulty, since i had something wrong with my grammar.

So i need to know how to have a effective paragraph, with quotes etc.. Since sometimes I don't make sense when I wright, I need some tips on how to make it sound understandable with powerful words in it.

thank you.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
hey guys, as I did one of my essays about journeys and got 8/15. In my feed back i got that my language was faulty, since i had something wrong with my grammar.

So i need to know how to have a effective paragraph, with quotes etc.. Since sometimes I don't make sense when I wright, I need some tips on how to make it sound understandable with powerful words in it.

thank you.
using a dictionary should be your first step.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i had something wrong with my grammar.

Since sometimes I don't make sense when I wright
Well its not just grammar.

Just pull out a thesaurus and use big words, incorporate your "Quotes" into the sentence, along with techniques.

1 main idea per para.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You should also ask your teacher on his or her specific ideas about how to improve this. Teachers are always (in my experience) willing to help if you genuinely want them to and ask nicely.

Good luck! You can improve your writing, everyone can :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)