Miss. He's chinese tutoring (1 Viewer)

QueenH

HSC
HI, everyone! Chinese will be your favourite subject!

Subjects Chinese - Beginning, Intermedia, Continuous and Extension.

I am a Chinese private tutor, I love to teach everyone who wants to and loves to study Chinese, no matter what level you are sitting. I am a native Chinese speaker with a perfect standard Mandarin accent, I used to be a school radio broadcaster when I was studying in China, additionally, I have ever participated in recording for the teacher’s lecture resources many times. Therefore, my accurate pronunciation will definitely generate to your Chinese speaking and listening, especially for those HSC candidates. I have good patience in teaching, I prefer a relax, funny but high efficiency teaching environment. The students I’ve taught all love to attend my class.

I mainly focus in teaching HSC Chinese studies, including Chinese Beginners, Chinese Continuers and Chinese Extension.[/COLOR] I will structured well the language study schedular according to your school’s class process and you own characters to this language learning, certainly, the syllabuses will be the most important resources to focus on.

When I was in my high school, I have been helping my friends in studying Chinese Beginning and she gave an excellent evaluation in my teaching. I used to teach English in China when holiday comes, therefore, I am able to explain Chinese vocabulary appropriately.

Experience Tutoring for 1 year

Services Private Tuition
Group Tuition
Home Visits

Rates $30 per hour
Special Offer - 10% off if pay for 10 hrs tutors.

PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTRACT ME: 0431155014
hiqueena@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)