missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I have felt that before though and I second guessed myself so many times after we broke up like, should I start something up again now that we're a bit older and wiser? What if things go differently this time? But I think I was really missing the familiarity that came with being with that person and it would've been catastrophic if we got back together. Liking someone makes you so irrational πŸ’€
my green flag is i don't need to like someone to be delusional & irrational

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I have felt that before though and I second guessed myself so many times after we broke up like, should I start something up again now that we're a bit older and wiser? What if things go differently this time? But I think I was really missing the familiarity that came with being with that person and it would've been catastrophic if we got back together. Liking someone makes you so irrational πŸ’€
biggest underrated red flag = keeping your ex around
^ those feelings will never go away i'm telling you-

idkkdi

HSC
can confirm that even as a maths goat i became more irrational than sqrt(2)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i think people crave relationships because sometimes, there's this sense of security and comfort with someone who seems to "complete" you
in all honesty, everyone is already "complete" and having a significant other is just having someone that matches that
sometimes though, people confuse romantic feelings with just wanting a genuine connection with someone that could just be platonic

idkkdi

HSC
yeah just block πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½no contactπŸ™πŸ½ does wonders for you idk how ppl do the
stay friends with ur ex thing
think its doable when u and ur ex both know and agree on a definite reason why you would never get back together
biggest underrated red flag = keeping your ex around
^ those feelings will never go away i'm telling you-
ye u dont rlly get over it u just move on

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i think people crave relationships because sometimes, there's this sense of security and comfort with someone who seems to "complete" you
in all honesty, everyone is already "complete" and having a significant other is just having someone that matches that
sometimes though, people confuse romantic feelings with just wanting a genuine connection with someone that could just be platonic
I swear some people think being in a relationship will magically make their problems go away

HSC
think its doable when u and ur ex both know and agree on a definite reason why you would never get back together

ye u dont rlly get over it u just move on
my ex and I stopped talking for a long time but still followed each other on socials and in that time I realised yeah wow I don't wanna get back with them at all

but they hit me up randomly clearly wanting another shot at a relationship and I was like haha no and eventually blocked from everywhere without closure

so I guess sometimes a mutual agreement isn't possible

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
my ex and I stopped talking for a long time but still followed each other on socials and in that time I realised yeah wow I don't wanna get back with them at all

but they hit me up randomly clearly wanting another shot at a relationship and I was like haha no and eventually blocked from everywhere without closure

i agree
sometimes if you leave that option available, at least one party will try to take a shot at the possibility
it just ends up going into an endless spiral that drains both people

idkkdi

HSC

ye most of the time its probably not possible

did ur ex check if the grass was greener on the other side and realise he fucked up lmfao

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
this is less prevalent in one gender schools right>?
(not gay ^ qn is ppl avoid relationships well in one gender schools bc they dont interact w the other gender as often^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)