Missed Trial (1 Viewer)

weirdguy99

HSC
N/A
Hey, I missed my school trials (economics) last term due to a broken wrist playing soccer. I have obvious evidence such as my hospital statement and cast. I emailed all the docs to my teacher and everything is good except that he said I would attend a different exam.

How can I be ranked with my other peers if my test is different? and does the Board of Studies approve of this or is it up to the principle of the school?

bouncing

HSC
hey, this happens at my school as well - im pretty sure they're usually too lazy and only change a couple of things which is why they dont release the other papers and which is why i always get my marks like.. half a term later or something because theres always one person that does this.

i'm pretty sure its allowed? since ive heard of other schools that do it as well

bouncing

HSC
hey, this happens at my school as well - im pretty sure they're usually too lazy and only change a couple of things which is why they dont release the other papers and which is why i always get my marks like.. half a term later or something because theres always one person that does this.

i'm pretty sure its allowed? since ive heard of other schools that do it as well

mes ami

HSC
Hey, I missed my school trials (economics) last term due to a broken wrist playing soccer. I have obvious evidence such as my hospital statement and cast. I emailed all the docs to my teacher and everything is good except that he said I would attend a different exam.

How can I be ranked with my other peers if my test is different? and does the Board of Studies approve of this or is it up to the principle of the school?
different test twat because it is possible for people to tell you what was in the test so you can prepare for it and get an advantage over the other students. It will be a similar test with questions as hard/easy as the other test. it is absolutely fine. this happens in university too. fuck you people are stupid - its so obvious.

Last edited:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

This is perfectly acceptable and can happen with any assessment task done in class. The reason for doing it is to ensure that you have meet the requirements of the course as you have to complete 50% of the number of tasks (e.g. 3/5) and 50% of the weighted marks so if the 3 out of 5 that you do only add up to 40% of the weighting you would have to do another task to go over the 50%.

How the school uses the marks will be determined by the school e.g. at my place the teacher would have ranked students before the trials and would use this make-up test to confirm your placing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)