mock AMC (comp) (1 Viewer)

Gauss

HSC
N/A
Hey guys i was wondering if any of you were interested in me making a MOCK test in the style of the amc. My main reason for doing so, is to motivate people and maybe help them improve fo next year. I undestand that alot of mathematics majors frequent these forums so they can take it too. If there is enough interest i might include 2 divisions....so anyone up for it?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
amc...Australian Mathematics Competition?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I wouldn't mind, this will be fun !

Gauss

HSC
N/A
awesome. It may take a while to organise so try and get as many people as possible.

Ezzz1990

HSC
I'd be happy to do it even though I only do General Maths. I'm an absolute whiz at General Maths but Maths Advanced (2 Unit) never made sense (except Algebra & Geometry). I like Maths, it's fun and interesting. How will it be constructed and tested?

Last edited:

Gauss

HSC
N/A
well i will come up with some questions and post them online. Using the same format i.e. 25 multi and 5 integer responses. I am quite busy :mad: at the moment so i will consider doing this throughout the holidays or something.

If any of you guys have any special topics you would like me to include pm me. This is like say graph theory or so. I will try and make it accessible to those who do general, and even up to 4unit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)