modern history for germany and ww2 (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
But this is one perspective; your's is as valid as mine, or Kershaw's or cem's. It's how your argue it which makes the difference. Good luck though ;)
This. There is no write or wrong here. Like my teacher used to tell us, "history is about issues, and an issue is a conflict in truths". You will be marked on the way you argue, not what you argue.

Croompets

HSC
One other thing, if they specifically mention D-Day in the question what would that incorporate. The actual landings (operation neptune) or the whole invasion of East Europe (operation overlord). Just wondering what the term D-Day incorporates in the hsc?

enoilgam

HSC
One other thing, if they specifically mention D-Day in the question what would that incorporate. The actual landings (operation neptune) or the whole invasion of East Europe (operation overlord). Just wondering what the term D-Day incorporates in the hsc?
The syllabus says "D-day and the liberation of France" so both parts I guess.

Harber

HSC
Hey for GERMANY NATIONAL STUDIES, if they asked about the importance of the ToV in the fall of Wiemar, could we argue the converse and say that whilst the ToV did have an effect, it was not inevitable that it would lead to the fall? while it did ultimately lead to the depression and did turn the people against democracy... it was also democratic weaknesses and the weakness of hitler's opponents who also resulted in the fall?

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
^ That's fine. You can argue whatever you want, but because the question is asking about the ToV, make sure at least a third of your essay is on the ToV. Even if you disagree with it and think it's due to other reasons, you still have to address the question and state Why ToV wasn't the only factor. Your thesis can be along the lines 'the ToV impacted only to a certain extent, however xyz also greatly contributed to the collapse of Weimar'.

fuggu1

HSC
you know what people, i think the national studies for Germany would be most likely on the extent to which the great depression had led to the collapse of Weimar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)