Modern History Notes For Sale (1 Viewer)

daveos

Gday

If anyone is after some modern history notes on Germany, Speer, Cold War I am offering them for sale at a reasonable price.

My credentials: I came first in my year at my school so there is obviously something right about them.

If you are interested leave your email address on the forum and i will contact you. Do not private message - my computer cant work them.

Cheers

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You can't SELL your study notes!
I came first in the grade and I didn't even make complete notes. It means nothing!
Either offer them for free or submit them to BOS--don't try and rip the year 11's off!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Year 11's, I'm putting my notes for free on BOS... I reckon it's not worth buying notes. Buy study guides, yes, but other people's notes are really difficult to understand at times. I came first in my year at my school too, and my teacher wrote a textbook on one of the topics we studied, but I still don't think my notes are worth money!

Last edited:

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Yes I agree, you can sell textbooks+study guides, But u can't sell your notes(or so you claim).

The only exception would be buying notes off the person who will top Modern History....

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
SELLING STUDY NOTES?

dear o dear :(

id rather invest money in a book written by an historian with years of experience on the topic.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I don't really think that any of us would buy them. Thats whats good about living where i live you live near no one and im to lazy to travel :p, and i like doing stuff myself. Why don't you just submit them??? Notes would have to be the most dodgey thing you could buy...

Benno

HSC
FOR SALE BETTER STUDY NOTES!!! THESE MOST GO!!!

AND THERE BETTER THAN DAVEOS!!!!!!

what i need the money ! :p

i might submit my notes to bos aswell, if i can get off my now laxy arse!

*10#

ill prob sell my notes to someone at my school coz ill give em all my assessment responses and info on the research tasks - so it will b worth it - also if they r stuck 4 time they can always read my notes instead of the whole fucking textbook

i dont think theres anything wrong with selling notes - i would have benefited by buying someones notes from last year just so i coould get an indication of what to cover - but i couldnt be fucked to

i would submit my notes to BOS but they r all hand written and like im gunna type out hundreds and hundreds of pages

Anarchist

Yeh I agree with sneeble and *10#... no-ones going to be fucked to type up hundreds of pages - and I know heaps of people who would buy them. If you dont agree with buying notes, dont diss the person selling it... just dont comment on it.

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
i gave my yr11 history notes away to some girl in james ruse, but kept a softcopy of my own typed stuff on my computer.

Anyone who wants them files please PM me, my topics were 20th century, Romanov, Reign of Terror, and cuban revolution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)