Modern History Trials (1 Viewer)

hscfreak

HSC
Who has had their modern history trials yet? How were they?

*Gizmo*

HSC
i had mine.....i fucked up so badly....i couldnt remember a thing...:( for a 30 mark question i wrote less than a page.... hmmmm yeah

modern trial... thoughts?/?

hey has anyone doen the cssa trial for modern> if u hv id love sum feedback if u plz.. anything from degree of diffculty to e.g. q's im open to any ideas thansk

*Gizmo*

HSC
yeha i know the exact question we were given it was...

"To what extent did ideology shape the actions of the usa and ussr in the period 1945 to 1955"

ohh ok

i take it that q was in reagrds to cold war q. did u get a peek at the russia or arab-isreaeli ones by any chance? lol i may be stretching it but what the hell. & was this the CSSA paper?

thaksss

*Gizmo*

HSC
ignorance=bliss said:
i take it that q was in reagrds to cold war q. did u get a peek at the russia or arab-isreaeli ones by any chance? lol i may be stretching it but what the hell. & was this the CSSA paper?

thaksss
yeh about the cold war...nah there wasnt a question about that cuz our school isnt doing that topic and the exam was done by the scxhool i think...:S

attn any1 who has done the cssa trial modern paper

any one who has dun the above mentioned paper & has info on russia/arab israeli q's, plz post me ASAP. btw, i am willing to give notes/resources & perhaps $$$$.

sneeble

I sat the independent schools trial on Tuesday. The Indochina question was easy, as were the questions on the USA. One of the extended responses for WW1 I'm a little iffy about, I don't think I'll do very well in it... Couldn't say why, I've just got a bad feeling, it stems from the fact I don't really feel like I understood the question :\

Oh well, regardless, I think I went pretty well.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Can someone who did the independent trials tell me what the questions about Leni Riefenstahl were?

Lemar

Stay strong

dont worry man. you can improve on it in the HSC. My modern history teacher said "its amazing what you can achieve from now till the HSC". Just stay positive and try your best. Thats all anyone can expect from u.

Lemar

Trial HSC

my trials went well. ie above my expectations. i just hope i can improve on it in the HSC. The germany essay question fucked me up a bit but i did really well in the last section on conflict in the pacific. do any of u guys have nots on germany. i really need them. id appreciate it heaps.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
there are a tonne of notes on germany on the resource page!!! grrrrr...I've replied to your other posts already. the url is there

kate9032

Luke-warm Member
HSC
Nah didnt do those ones sorry. Did any one do the question on Albert Speer about him as a "good nazi"?? totally screwed that one up! Are you guys finished your topics? we still have half on Indo to go! AHHH

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Russia
a) War Communism and NEP on the Bolsheviks consolidating power until 1927?
b) Something about Stalin and Totalitarianism

Arab Israeli
a) i don't really remember something about Gaza Strip and West Bank though
b) Gamal Abdul Nasser's role in the Arab Israeli confict until 1970?

i think that we did the independent paper.

sneeble

I got 100% :D

I thought my teacher was being a bit generous, but he said it was double marked and both teachers agreed.

I put the difference between mid 90s and 100 down to luck really, because by chance the questions required knowledge of areas I'm very familiar with. A question on areas I'm not so familiar with would have thrown me.

None the less, I'm hoping to pull off high 90s in the HSC.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)