modern history writing help !! (1 Viewer)

literallydomfike

HSC
hi everyone!! i've got a modern half-yearly exam coming up (26th) and i've been doing heaps of practice questions for power and authority all term but i've been consistently getting like 5/7, 7/10 and that sort of range which is OK but i definitely want to bump up. the most common feedback i get is to justify more, link more and generally reference to the question more but i've been struggling to find a way to do that. does anybody have a particular structure/acronym/tip that they find has been helpful that they can share/explain? thank you so much !!!

zepplu

HSC
hi everyone!! i've got a modern half-yearly exam coming up (26th) and i've been doing heaps of practice questions for power and authority all term but i've been consistently getting like 5/7, 7/10 and that sort of range which is OK but i definitely want to bump up. the most common feedback i get is to justify more, link more and generally reference to the question more but i've been struggling to find a way to do that. does anybody have a particular structure/acronym/tip that they find has been helpful that they can share/explain? thank you so much !!!
i think the most important thing is understanding what the question is asking and applying relevant information that you can link it to
for example if the question is "evaluate the impact of the peace treaties" you wanna make sure you to focus on the consequences (impact) of the treaties and how they're relevant later as well as integrating context
definitely try asking your teacher if they have any sample responses because those can help you understand what to include to get full marks
also the nesa glossary of key words is really helpful if your not sure how to respond to a particular question, hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)