modest mouse! (1 Viewer)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Yeah! Modest Mouse rock my world. I love their latest album, but my favourite is "The Moon and Antartica." Now that is a bloody brilliant album.
What are your favourite tracks on GNFPWLBN?

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
wow! i thought they were a new band! cool, so they have more albums that i need to get...awesome...sorry, excuse my ignorance. how long have they been around and how many albums do they have?

my favourite tracks? well the radio ones are cool, but bury me with it is cool...i love the "hummingbirds" bit in that song...idunno, they're all pretty awesome. hey if you had to describe them, how would you? would you say costello mixed with queens of the stoneage?

are you into mercury rev? i only know one of their songs, and it's awesome. i think i need to get into them. there's so much good music out there! are you into the cure at all?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
they've been round for yonks, i looove moon & antartica. i think my fave mm song is talking shit about a pretty sunset.

i like their new album but its not as good as some of the older stuff, though some is damn catchy

artfag

Banned
HSC
they've been around for 10 years or so

they suck now and they sucked back then too

good news... is pretty pathetic, though i don't mind the last song. moon and antarctica has its moments, as does lonesome crowded west.

'broke' is probably their best song

oh yeah, and isaac brock is a rapist.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
artfag said:
they've been around for 10 years or so

they suck now and they sucked back then too

good news... is pretty pathetic, though i don't mind the last song. moon and antarctica has its moments, as does lonesome crowded west.

'broke' is probably their best song

oh yeah, and isaac brock is a rapist.
subtle dude. three people just said they like it and you said they suck...obviously being tactful IS your forte.

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
I can understand how MM are not to everyone's taste... I've heard a few friends say that they're "really out there" etc. But I happen to love them..
On Moon and Antartica, my fav track is definately Gravity Rides Everything - its bloody brilliant!!
And hmm... at the moment Ocean Breathes Salty is my fav GNFPWLBN track (but im sure it will change)...
Nah, I havent heard any Mercury Rev stuff - are they Aussie? At the moment my band of choice is Interpol and i havent been listening to much else lately!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about is an eeeeeksellent album :D

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
chelloveck said:
are you into mercury rev? i only know one of their songs, and it's awesome. i think i need to get into them.
yeah they are good

my favourite song is 'the funny bird' on deserters songs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)