Molik (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol.. i dunno about andy roddick being remembered a better player than hewitt. esp since he got his ass kicked last night. and of course he's in no comparison to the tennis greats, agassi, rafter etc.. never said he was better than them (if you were refering to my post). but he's a hell of a great player all on his own and he's come a long way.. and will continue to rise to the top. i dunno, i think the world of hewitt n that's my opinion.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
Hewitt used a racial Slur at the USA Open against a linesman and the guy he was playing = James Blake.
that was a loooonnngggg time ago

Asquithian said:
Hewitt (if you have ever watched him live) never come on's to the crowd. All he does all night is run to his corner where his parents are.
you point? he is also turning the the fanatics.
its not like the other players even acknowledge the crowd.

Asquithian said:
He is not gracious....he is over the top. No other player on tour has the neve to start screaming.
i don't paricularly mind. in a tense battle you gotta release the nerves.

Asquithian said:
To suggest that aggresion only comes out of a players mouth is just stupid. Most players have that aggresion and so does Federa. He is just good enough to not show it. Last Night Safin simply played at his best and Federa didn't.

...and in tennis history, I assure you, Federa will be remembered in a higher regard than Hewitt.
well, i agree there of course federer will be regarded higher.

but he isn't using his voice to compensate for his shotmaking :rolleyes:

Asquithian said:
-------------------------

Hewitt is a great fighter but a long way from the best tennis players the world has seen.
no one said that

Asquithian said:
Agassi has been at the top for close to 15 years. He has manners and he now regarded as a total champion because of his unbelieveable ability to stay at the top and for his sportsman like conduct.

Pete Sampras - Same thing

Pat Rafter - A Great ambassador for Australian tennis. Modest, polite with excellent court manners.

After Hewitt retires he will be know as a good player who was number one for a few months who acted a massive wanker on court.

Even Andy Roddick Will be remembered as better than Hewitt.
that is going a bit far....

hewitt was no1 for almost 2 years and the youngest no1 ever....

Asquithian said:
-----------------

If Hewitt was an American we would be all calling him a disgusting typical arrogant full of himself yank. But he is Australian and we let it pass
lol... suit yourself

firehose

HSC
Asquithian said:
Hewitt used a racial Slur at the USA Open against a linesman and the guy he was playing = James Blake.

Hewitt (if you have ever watched him live) never come on's to the crowd. All he does all night is run to his corner where his parents are.

He is not gracious....he is over the top. No other player on tour has the neve to start screaming.

To suggest that aggresion only comes out of a players mouth is just stupid. Most players have that aggresion and so does Federa. He is just good enough to not show it. Last Night Safin simply played at his best and Federa didn't.

...and in tennis history, I assure you, Federa will be remembered in a higher regard than Hewitt.
-------------------------

Hewitt is a great fighter but a long way from the best tennis players the world has seen.

Agassi has been at the top for close to 15 years. He has manners and he now regarded as a total champion because of his unbelieveable ability to stay at the top and for his sportsman like conduct.

Pete Sampras - Same thing

Pat Rafter - A Great ambassador for Australian tennis. Modest, polite with excellent court manners.

After Hewitt retires he will be know as a good player who was number one for a few months who acted a massive wanker on court.

Even Andy Roddick Will be remembered as better than Hewitt.
-----------------

If Hewitt was an American we would be all calling him a disgusting typical arrogant full of himself yank. But he is Australian and we let it pass

Thank God theres someone out there who tells it like it is. Thanks for this Asquithian u are doing the tennis world good by telling the truth, which is what so much of the Australian public fails to do...... by just admitting that Hewitt is not a good player but a great sledger... oh boy its only his willpower that gets him through, its not like he has any distinctive traits in his tennis game...

u only need to listen to the complaints of the other players to see that he is not a good sportsman, because one things for sure, those other players arent critisising him because they're jealous of him

Generator

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
That was not as clear as you seem to believe (racial slur or Hewitt's explanation... I'm sitting on the fence).

Asquithian said:
As jm said...

firehose said:
Thank God theres someone out there who tells it like it is. Thanks for this Asquithian u are doing the tennis world good by telling the truth, which is what so much of the Australian public fails to do...... by just admitting that Hewitt is not a good player but a great sledger... oh boy its only his willpower that gets him through, its not like he has any distinctive traits in his tennis game...

u only need to listen to the complaints of the other players to see that he is not a good sportsman, because one things for sure, those other players arent critisising him because they're jealous of him
It isn't as though Hewitt is the only Australian sportsperson to make use of the sledging tactic... He's relatively tame when compared to our cricketers and the like. What's wrong with getting by on both physical skill and willpower? I would be surprised if any player ignored the mental aspect of their game... His methods may not be conventional, but why the fuss? I cannot understand it, even if he does seem over the top.

Last edited:

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
molik is nice lady,
but it would be better if she smiled a lil bit more --> its annoying nearly , always taking it real serious. Nearly never see a smile..geez

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
That was not as clear as you seem to believe (racial slur or Hewitt's explanation... I'm sitting on the fence).

As jm said...

It isn't as though Hewitt is the only Australian sportsperson to make use of the sledging tactic... He's relatively tame when compared to our cricketers and the like. What's wrong with getting by on both physical skill and willpower? I would be surprised if any player ignored the mental aspect of their game... His methods may not be conventional, but why the fuss? I cannot understand it, even if he does seem over the top.

lol sledging tactic? i cant believe it is called a tactic now its bloody pathetic.... hey heres an idea Hewitt can use his sledging tactic and the other player can use their "IM going to stick my racquet 3 ways up your ass " tactic

Last edited:

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
I found some amusing Sledgin by Glenn Mcgrath

"Zimbabwe cricketer EDDO BRANDES responded to Glenn McGrath's taunt of "how come your so fat?" with "Because everytime i sleep with your wife she gives me a biscuit"

Now that kind of sledgin would be amusing to hear on a tennis court!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
angelduck said:
I found some amusing Sledgin by Glenn Mcgrath

"Zimbabwe cricketer EDDO BRANDES responded to Glenn McGrath's taunt of "how come your so fat?" with "Because everytime i sleep with your wife she gives me a biscuit"

Now that kind of sledgin would be amusing to hear on a tennis court!
ha ha thats so awsome...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)