Morale Dillema (1 Viewer)

mememe

I thought not having a pencil case was a Board of studies rule? That's what they told us, but i guess they lied!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by mememe
I thought not having a pencil case was a Board of studies rule? That's what they told us, but i guess they lied!

It is a rule, and u have to put your items in a plastic clear cover

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Really? Cos I brought my pencil case in.

At our school the supervisors checked all the non-clear pencil cases and gave us warnings etc

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
haha... on latin extension exam (the last exam) i wore the school shirt which everyone signed (so it was full of scribbly)... i wasn't cheating... :rolleyes:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nothing will be done about it now, cos there is no way it can be proven. Yu should have told one of the ladies that walk around the room during the exam whilst it was happening.

It will get you nowhere reporting it now and you will also lose a friendship. Perhaps talk about it with them and show that you don't agree, but nothing can be done now.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
If you could have told them, l would have...even thogh she is a friend but it isn't fair to the thousands of other students out there who work their butt off and try so hard.

Unfortunately, its too late and l wouldn't say anything, the idea about not naming names is good...but make sure you don't reveal who she is.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by mic
Really? Cos I brought my pencil case in.

At our school the supervisors checked all the non-clear pencil cases and gave us warnings etc
Our spervisors didn't, they just checked the calculators...and one of my friends had a mount franklin bottle with water in it and she couldn't take it into the exam, but one of my other friends could...and it was in the same exam...there weren't even many people in it, there were about 15-20 if l can remember.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
haha... on latin extension exam (the last exam) i wore the school shirt which everyone signed (so it was full of scribbly)... i wasn't cheating... :rolleyes:
were u tryin' to use the trick that i posted up bfore the hsc? ;)

i.e- write all ya important info. on ya shirt, but in another language...so no one knows its cheat notes, rather they'll think that it is part of the shirt design. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)