more questions (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
is o-weeek for everyone at uni? just a fun week that all people go to?

and in 2hr lectures, do you get a break or is it 2hrs straight?

bong

HSC
lol the break is when u walk to the next lecture theatre?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what if the lecture is in the same theatre? i mean lectures which are 2hrs straight, same subject, same theatre

SilverDragon

Hehehe... I've been to Mac Uni andfinished one degree there so I am happy to answer your questions. If you have a 2 hour lecture then it is aup to the discresion of the lecturer as to whether you get a break. You usually do. In 3 hour lectures you definately get a break.

Also, o-week is different at Mac. It is the same week as lectures start. So you get to do all of the activities and stuff between lectures. (Or you can just skip your lectures... but that is a really bad way to start your fist week ;)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
virtually all lecturers will give you about a 10 minute break in a 2hr lecture...unless they are way behind and have content to cover

HSC
heya silverdragon did u know n e 1 that transferred internally from arts into commerce or law???
was it really hard for them....???

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
damn, lectures start the same week as o-week?? so that would explain why they also have an o-day at some time (and now i can't find when)

SilverDragon

Originally posted by zaijan_85
heya silverdragon did u know n e 1 that transferred internally from arts into commerce or law???
was it really hard for them....???
I know people that have transfeered internally. Heaps and heaps of people do!! It differs for each department on the criteria that they set for transerring into their degrees. InCommerce, I think that you have to have a G.P.A of 2.0 after your first year to be alowed to do their subjects. This means that you have to Pass, but you do not have to get a credit or distinction average.

For Law I am pretty sure that it is either 2.75 or three. This means that you have to get a credit average in your fist year to transfer. S it is not really hard, but you have to make sure that you don't fail any of your first year subjects.

SilverDragon

Originally posted by iambored
damn, lectures start the same week as o-week?? so that would explain why they also have an o-day at some time (and now i can't find when)
es they do have an o-day and it is in the week before lectures start. I am not sre of the date. o-day is kinda lame. o-week is much better. Conception day is the best day though. (In second semester)

SilverDragon

Originally posted by SilverDragon
es they do have an o-day and it is in the week before lectures start. I am not sre of the date. o-day is kinda lame. o-week is much better. Conception day is the best day though. (In second semester)
Damn this wireless keyboard! Half the letters don't come out! :vcross:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i knew there would be a downside with wireless keyboards and mice

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
No much happen during 0-Week except you try to scam as much free stuff as you can :D

M

mushi

hey when exactly is o-week?

25-27? not eactly a week hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
first week of uni

1-5 march

25-27 jan is o-camp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)