most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

LaurenB

HSC
I had a guy sitting next to me in the exams who finished about an hour early, didn't leave and just stared in my direction for an hour. Creepy. He is a cadet.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm always afriad 2 open my pencil case, because the zip sounds so loud against the silence.

and i always jiggle my leg, does that annoy people

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
There was like one person always coughing.... every five minutes... all through both english papers... and the speakers started to make squeeling noises too...

BlindGuardian

u guys have it soo easy....during the 2nd english paper...OMFG....it was recess and there were sum yr 7's or yr 8's hanging around near our auditorium....
Some litlle fukhead started screaming like a bitch for no bloody reason....it was funny the first 2 times cos its like....hahaah little bitch boy screamin....but he KEPT GOIN FOR 10 MINS STRAIGHT!!!!
the little cunt would not shut up, continually screaming like a bitch the whole of recess.
If we finished our exam b4 recess i guarantee he would've been bludgeoned to death by 167 pissed of year 12 students

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
i notice distractions but they don't usually bug me.

BlindGuardian

trust me.....bitch screaming rite next door will bug u....to the point that u wanna leave the exam and just run out and belt the bastard....i was contemplating on doing that....if it was during the business exam i would have left early for sure cos u get time left ova :p but english is pretty hektik with time

rumour

HSC
go_swans said:
i hate the people who are stuck on a question or finished their exam so they just decide to stare at other people... very distracting.. and pen clickers! AND theres this guy in our exam who just insists on leaving for a toilet break every exam and he has shoes with a slight heel and hes rather big so whenever he walks it goes clomp clomp clomp clomp... ARRGh I know i should be concentrating on the exam rather than others annoying habits, but meh...
I do all of those things!!!!!!!!!

& I click my pen & stare just to annoy people!!!!!!

Last edited:

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i think i was the most annoyin person in 2nd english exam, i had a squeaky table, every time i damn well wrote! So i had to have my feet out to hold it straight, got really weird looks from the male supervisors, will have to get cardboard to fix this prob for monday

Groagy

HSC
My school's hall is at the front of the school, so when you have an afternoon exam you get the sound of a thousand bloody buses stopping and then starting, and then there's the roadworks that the council has deicded to start with excavators about a hundred metres away from the hall. I notice these but they don't distract me too mcuh because I seem to enter some sort of zen-like trance of concentration as soon as the exam starts.

Another thing that hasn't happened so far but that I remember from our school certificate exams was when one person starts coughing, so then another person thinks they can cough, and then another, then another, and then the whole bloody hall is coughing.

NothingIsStatic

The Wanderer
HSC
Think that I was one of them.

My table's legs was uneven and it rattles all the time. Especially in the end, when I wrote alot quicker in a frantic effort to finish my paper. The table was rattling at a frequency of 5Hz.

Sset561986

In our trials on of the teachers came walking into the hall with heels clunk, clunk, clunk! someone had to ask her to take them off! Then all the boys defended her because they think shes hot!

Crikket said:
i hate sitting next to a smart person, they write too much and psyche you out.

and i hate sitting where you can see your boyfriend/girlfriend/person you like, you get way too distracted.

haha, yeah, I'm usually stuck behind my boyfriend because of damn alphabetical order. But it's fun to kick his chair at random intervals. :p

Also, i like sitting across from the "dumb" people - it makes me feel smarter when they're sitting staring and I have something to write.

Having a bomb threat at the school during english paper 1 is rather irritating..

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Some girl broke down in business...she went hysterical and threw her pen away! The examiners booted her out.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
the thing that irritated me was the afternoon of the PDH exam. The school bell rang at 3pm (end of school) and you could hear everyone going 'Yay!' argh the next 2 hours felt like detention. :vcross:

Last edited:

DeMikez

HSC
this has to be the most annoying

the guy that sits behind u (could be a girl but its a guy for me) and ur half way through a test when it suddenly feels like an earthquake..
then u realise its the guy shakin his bloody legs making it super difficult for u to write (thank god for the thick lines.. one of the only amazing ideas thought up by the board of studies)..
so u sit there thinking bloody hell stop shaking ur legs.. u feel like standing up in the exam and knock the fuck out of that guy until he lies dead next to his desk (hey do we get scavenger points for this??) u also feel like cuttin his bloody legs..
hate those kinda guys.. bloody puts u off..
kill all leg shaking ppl..
or if u shake a leg plz consider how other ppl feel doing an exam in an earthquake.. and STOP SHAKING UR LEGS.. :)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
plum_fairy said:
haha, yeah, I'm usually stuck behind my boyfriend because of damn alphabetical order. But it's fun to kick his chair at random intervals. :p

Also, i like sitting across from the "dumb" people - it makes me feel smarter when they're sitting staring and I have something to write.

Having a bomb threat at the school during english paper 1 is rather irritating..
lol, that "dumb" person is probably me :D

oooh, and guess what my mum brought home yesterday... CLICKY PENS!!!!!

B l e h.

HSC
angelduck said:
i think i was the most annoyin person in 2nd english exam, i had a squeaky table, every time i damn well wrote! So i had to have my feet out to hold it straight, got really weird looks from the male supervisors, will have to get cardboard to fix this prob for monday

ha, your the catalyst for many other distractions aswell :uhhuh: however not an annoying one

yer i have the fucky table aswell n i have todo the leg thing but i dont wear a skirt so i dont think id be as big a distraction as you =p it fucks me up though, cos shaking my leg helps me think and i cant do that when im trying to silence Mr squeek-a-lot.

Groagy

HSC
The supervisor today in Maths who decided to organise all the papers on the unused desk next to me, and make the loudest noise of turning pages. I felt like slapping her down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)