most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

Choctop

The person next to me got up and left early at the General Maths exam so there was an empty desk and seat there. For some reason the idiot sitting behind decided to adjust the seat's position using her feet to move the legs around- nice and loud of course.

This happened at the bus stop today but it could have easily been in an exam: I was sitting on the seat and the guy next to me was listening to music and tapping the seat so that it vibrated ARGH I wanted to whack him! And he's just sitting there thinking that life is peachy whilst I get a tick in my eye. :mad:

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
I can SOO beat all of your stories.
Ok, so during English Paper 2, I had just started my last essay, I'm sitting in a room with 86 girls (no school logo paper cups either! And also no supervisors filling water bottles..I think I go to a dodge private school)
Anyways, so yeah I'm on my last essay, the girl next to me shouts out loud "oh my god I've done the wrong essay for the question" or something rambled like that. She then proceeded to cry, throw papers around, have 2 supervisors rush to her and generally cause a fuss. So yeah, poor little me was totally distracted,couldn't remember my OPENING line for my wonderful prepared Rosencrantz and Guildernstern/Hamlet and as I then tried to recall my colour coded notes(yeah I'm a loser) this girl next to me SCRIBBLED out sooo much, really really loudly and oh my god, it was sooo fucking annoying, if I may say so.
To make it all kinda funny, she then goes to see our head of English to ask if she can FILE FOR MISADVENTURE.
Imagine that box,please tick if you
a)fell ill
b)had a famil issue arise
c)are dumb/stupid

natalie22

most annoying exam moments so far:
1. girl with smokers cough n asthma who couldnt stop coughing during the maths exam...full on coughing 2...bronchial..it echos in a hall....supervisors just looked stupidly at her..how about they move her next time?
2. ppl who every 2 seconds scribble out their work really loudly..they do it loudly i assume coz their pissed off at what they've written..but that just shits every1 else
3. clicky pens
4. ppl who r really smart n go through 15 booklets whilst u sit their thinking that ur extra 1 booklet was quite special.
5. the supervisor offical who lines us up an hr before the exam n waits to the second before we can start the exam coz a 5 second early start would totally b cheating..
good things about the exam room:
1. get water
2. tissues always available

HSC
we use those grrrrrreat fold-up desks. in our english exam, one girl's desk collasped under her. fairly loudly. i was suprised at the amount of people who didn't even notice. damn focused people.

the desks also rattle if you try to write really fast. that's my excuse anyway.

oh, and exams do something funny to my tummy. it makes the loudest, almost animalistic noises. i have to keep looking up and glaring at random people so no one blames it on me.

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
for our smaller exams we use a small mouldy smelling room, and cause it was *cold* they closed the windows!!!!, it was sooo humid and yuck

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
hmmm, i wonder if something like that will happen for my last 2 exams... both of them (german and ancient history) had really small classes... i hope we're still in our gigantic hall. sucks when it rains tho, cos it has a big ol tin roof and it was pissin down like crazy during the chem exam, so annoying

jen23

blacksnack said:
yeh i get my water topped up and delivered to me! its pro! (private schools.. meh..) not complaining though!

are you serious!! i go to a private school.. we dont get water.. boo hoo. haha

jesshika

supreme being
why do ppl drink during examss?? apart from dehydration, itsss just gonna make you want to pee and lose exam time when you go to the toilet

adding my contribution:

i don't like people sitting infront of me who take off their shoes during an exam and wave their feet around so that you can smell their stinky feet .. it was disgustingg

~~Jess~~

HSC
i have this girl next to me who is really smart and writes continually for the whole entire exam. how can u do that!! dont u need to stop and think then write, does that mean shes writing and thinking about her next point at the same time, i wish i had that talent. she wasnt there in our maths exam which was good cos she woulda freaked me out. maths was good not as in the questions but for observing pple, at the start pple were frantically writing by the end most pple were looking around the room thinking then writing gotta say i was one of them.
also the water thing is weird, i reckon u should only have water if ur coughing or got a rumbly tummy which i am guilty of, the amount of ways i squirmed so no1 would here my tummy...
and the high heels thing, in our trials the teacher used to walk on their toes so no1 could hear the heels, even more annoying!! took em twice as long to get from one end of the room to the other. but now for hsc we are on carpet so its all good.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
arg, i've already expressed my opinions about people who write too much, they should give their essays to me :)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I hate people who psych you out by constantly putting their hands up for more writing booklets, usually because they have massive writing! but you feel dumb coz u don't need another one! lol.
I had this asian woman supervising my maths exam on tuesday, and apart from having heels on which made quite a noise when she walked, she also had this braclet that made a jingling sound as she walked... it was soooooooooooo annoying!

I_hate_HSC

the guy thats alwys sitting near me who has the worst cold ever, and you can only be distracted by the way he is struggling to breath through his mouth, stopping periodically to unleash the dragon with a whoppingly loud blowing of the nose. Seriously its so grot. The whole time im sitting there shuddering in disgust when i should be focused on this thing called HSC!

Stephagain

HSC
OMG I GOT A NOSEBLEED!!!! In maths!!! I NEVER HAD A NOSEBLEED EVER EVER AND I GOT ONE!!! And it wnet everywhere IT WAS So GROSS!!! And then i got to the end and i had heaps of time elft so i started writing songs from the buffy musical onto a spare tissue and one of the supervisors came up at the end and in this really serious voice goes "IS THAT YOUR EXAM?!!?" And im like yeah...i decided to be creative and write it on a TISSUE dickhead...

Jessisbored

HSC
the girl next to me subconsciously swings her leg back and forth constantly and annoys the hell out of me. plus one girl behind me the other day started cracking her fingers in dead silence. Oh! and one of the supervisors kept opening lollies wrapped in plastic coz she had a sore throat! damn her! ok that was a good stress release

Jessisbored

HSC
oh and another thing...one of the supervisors is a distant family friend so she comes around every now and then in front of me and just stares smiling at me. and im like 'thats real nice lady but leave me the hell alone coz i can't concentrate!' it was hard doing maths with her staring. Yeah and our desks wobble too. whats with that, my school could afford the to buy better ones. stingey

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i really hate it when i'm sitting near a person who constantly shakes their leg during the exam. it just bloody annoys me.
Also the supervisors who talk and i couldn't concentrate.
AND especially when i start to get hungry and trying to hold in my stomach from rumbling cuz it's embarrasing

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
Stephagain said:
OMG I GOT A NOSEBLEED!!!! In maths!!! I NEVER HAD A NOSEBLEED EVER EVER AND I GOT ONE!!! And it wnet everywhere IT WAS So GROSS!!! And then i got to the end and i had heaps of time elft so i started writing songs from the buffy musical onto a spare tissue and one of the supervisors came up at the end and in this really serious voice goes "IS THAT YOUR EXAM?!!?" And im like yeah...i decided to be creative and write it on a TISSUE dickhead...
i had a nose bleed in the german trials. i tried to sit my head back and write, but found it was no use. the mods gave me some tissues eventually, and then sent me off to the toilet to clean up. i also had plenty of time to finish tho :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)