Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
What are you talking about?
He's still feeling dirty about Sunday ;)

Don't you see just under his avatar it says "Tigers 30 Sharks 0"?

Bookie, mate, what's the deal with the disloyalty to your side?

Let's pretend that you aren't in the least bit annoyed, and how about we break into "38 years" again? :p :p

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Your grandpa played for the Bears? That's SO awesome!

And yeah, you are right. Rugby league is about serving commercial interests today, both for the club and the player. Gone are the days when you played for the team in the local area. The players would play for the jersey.

Oh well. Those times left a long, long time ago.
He played first grade for them and he was a NSW rep, i've been told

I don't mind teams that have players with great skill and don't play for the money.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Bookie, mate, what's the deal with the disloyalty to your side?
Fucking management, and fucking attitude of the players. Theyre getting paid $200k to do their job, which is not too boring, and are living a mad life. But they dont focus on their job [some players excepted - certainly not David Simmons that shithead]. Try being a Sharks fan and see the awesome underrated potential [yes every fan says it about their team], but I KNOW that if we are in top form, and another team is in top [mental] form, we'd win against all of them, bar the Dogs, Bonks and possibly the Dragons.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Fucking management, and fucking attitude of the players. Theyre getting paid $200k to do their job, which is not too boring, and are living a mad life. But they dont focus on their job [some players excepted - certainly not David Simmons that shithead]. Try being a Sharks fan and see the awesome underrated potential [yes every fan says it about their team], but I KNOW that if we are in top form, and another team is in top [mental] form, we'd win against all of them, bar the Dogs, Bonks and possibly the Dragons.
I share your frustration. Ive been incredibly pissed off with Kimmorley as of late. He is a great player but since Origin has been just about the worst player in the side, and IMO, would be dropped if he wasnt who he is.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
He's been injured since, so I dont blame Noddy too much. He only returned to full training last week, so what should been done is that he shouldve been rested. Oh well, Tigers this wek and we're getting whooped. We've probably got the most missed tackles in the NRL now.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Oh well, Tigers this wek and we're getting whooped. We've probably got the most missed tackles in the NRL now.
So you Rekon the tigers will win?
I rekon it should be a close game, and will want to win since weve only won 2 of the last 8 or something like that. Plus, they beat us once already! so i think we could win.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random_87 said:
So you Rekon the tigers will win?
I rekon it should be a close game, and will want to win since weve only won 2 of the last 8 or something like that. Plus, they beat us once already! so i think we could win.
No shit.

But I reckon will get our asses offered to us buffet style - unless we start tackling. We might win, but we need to keep it up, one win every four weeks is not cool.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
No shit.

But I reckon will get our asses offered to us buffet style - unless we start tackling. We might win, but we need to keep it up, one win every four weeks is not cool.
I rekon our 2 major problems, wether were winning or not, we always seem to have a shit completion percentage and to many missed tackles. However, ill have faith and tip the sharks to win, again. Ive tipped em every week in my school tipping comp.... and early in the season i was 3rd when we were going good....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
My new formula is to never tip the Sharks - if they lose, a point to your tipping comp, if they win, then thats even better. Now I'm gonna put $2933 on the Tigers to win at $2.60 at FantasyBet.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
You dont want the other team to win. Its the 'at-least-I-get-something' sympathy point. But it feels so much better if your team wins (duh).
I dnt get it. That doesnt make sense. "at-least-I-get-something"sympathy point? like wtf. Are you saying that if your team loses, youll get something out of it? What ?! Im bloody confused.

You just DNT go against you team no matter how much it seems they will lose. Its why you actually support them...Something called faith and loyalty. Like i have the unsettling feeling that Dragons will beat Roosters tommorow, but that doesnt stop me from supporting them till the very end. To tip against your own team to gain some pts in a comp, really- shows you dnt really support them enough to have faith in them/.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
I dnt get it. That doesnt make sense. "at-least-I-get-something"sympathy point? like wtf. Are you saying that if your team loses, youll get something out of it? What ?! Im bloody confused.
I think what he's saying is if the Sharks lose, he'll still get a point out of it in the tipping comp. But the joy of them winning outweighs the low of not getting a point in the tipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)